stayed here over christmas and new year, not the newest hotel ive stayed in but it was comfortable and very clean, great staff very friendly, a good choices of dishes on the menu and they really pushed the boat out for the christmas and new year menu.situated away from the hustle and bustle but its approx 25 mins walk into playa blanca along the promenade, a very pleasant walk . theres also a free bus from the hotel 4 times a day.
if i had one criticism and its a very small one it would be that i would have liked tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms as i like a hot drink as soon as i get up and didnt like having to wait for the restaurant to open in the morning.
would i stay here again ? definately with a travel kettle :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel is located on the island of Lanzarote, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This 4-star hotel in Playa de las Coloradas designed particularly with families in mind is open all year round and offers a full range of entertainment, sports and relaxation. At the IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel you can enjoy the most out of the island's natural paradise, as well as its volcanic landscapes, tropical vegetation, crystal clear waters and idyllic beaches. Family holidays in Lanzarote are more fun at the IBEROSTAR Papagayo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Papagayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Papagayo Hotel Lanzarote
- Iberostar Hotel Papagayo
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Papagayo Lanzarote/Playa Blanca