We visited in july 2013. First impression was good. Friendly staff, nice clean hotel etc. However bed time found that the beds were so uncomfortable that you couldn't sleep. Sun loungers were kept from first thing in the morning till tea tea time bur never used all day, staff told the guests to remove the towels themselves.......... food repetitive and boring. Ended up at chinese 3 times in a 2 week stay just for a change. Entertainment, staff worked extremely hard but night time was so loud the kids were scared to enter the room. The doors and gate to room didnt shut properly, we had building work right outside our room which we weren't informed of. No sun cover on slide so it ended up the kids couldn't slide down it as too hot. Rooms were small and had no where to keep cases etc so climbing over them all the time.
We did not sleep for fortnight due to the beds.
I wouls say keep your money and go elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Club Gold medal in 2007 and 2008 with Thomson.Flamingo beach just some steps away.Great offer of Restaurants, bars and entertainment.Football pitch and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- Hotel Flamingo Beach
- Playa Flamingo Apartments
- Playa Flamingo Lanzarote
- Flamingo Beach Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca