“There are better dive centres in Playa Blanca” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Dive College Lanzarote

Dive College Lanzarote
Centro Comercial La Mulata | Urb. Montaña Roja, 35580 Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain
+(34)928518668
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 18 Activities in Playa Blanca
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive College Lanzarote is the only beach side dive center in Playa Blanca offering direct access to fantastic dive sites and facilities as well as a great family atmosphere and a beautiful view. We organize daily boat and shore dives as well as try dives in the sea for beginners and all PADI dive courses.
Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“There are better dive centres in Playa Blanca”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Booked a set of six dives. Pedantic staff who insist on telling experienced divers what equipment to use/how to use it and then when mistakes pointed out ignore their own advice. Boat dive where dive leader and boat left dive site and dive party had to surface to find boat some distance away and it had to return for us. Large tanks booked and then not supplied. I could go on but instead next time in Playa Blanca will return to dive down at the Marina.

Shannon, Ireland
“an experience of a life time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I always dreamed of Scuba diving and we were delighted to get the opportunity with the people at the Dive College we were picked up at our hotel taken to the dive college and introduced to our instructor. we were given a quistionaire to fill up and had a lesson on how what and where then we had to answer a few safety questions and off we went the equipment is amazing but heavy and once we got in the sea it was all go its a fabulous experience and our instructor was an amazing guy who made me feel very relaxed and at ease as I panicked a little when we went under its a whole new world down there and I'm so glad I was at ease enough to stay down and do the full dive We got loads of pictures on a disk and we were returned to our hotel It was excellent value for money and well wort a try with these wonderful professional people www.divecollegelanzarote.com

hampshire uk
11 attraction reviews
“Good place for a family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

After browsing websites of various dive schools I chose DIve College because myself, wife and teenage daughters had no diving experience since taking our open water PADI course and wanted a fairly gentle, closely supervised dive - with plenty of fish to see. That's exactly what we got!
The owners are Dutch and our leader Stephanie was English. Stephanie had exactly the calm patient, friendly manner we were looking for. Our dive started from the shore - there are boat dive options too. We saw plenty of fish, urchins and octopus.
The only thing extra I would have wanted was some help up from the water climbing up with all gear can be heavy and my wife did tell the owners she had a bad back. If they had offered help here I would have given 5 stars.

Braintree, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We did a family 'try dive' in the sea in front of the centre and I would really recommend this. The water is clear and there were lots of fish to see. I had a few concerns re my son who is only eight but he could not have been better looked after and had one on one attention. Well and professionally staffed this was one of the highlights of our holiday.

Visited July 2013