“A great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went on holiday to Lanzarote, and whilst swimming in the pool a friendly chap from Dawn Dives (Steve) offered us a free trial dive we all agreed and it was great fun! Steve was friendly and we all loved it. We then decided to book to scuba dive in the sea with the qualified instructors, we went out with Pepe and Steve who were FANTASTIC! The team and manager Tommaso were very helpful and friendly and me and my little brother had a fantastic time. My little brother wanted to do it again and he decided he would, they were very helpful and he's only 10 years old and the staff made sure he was impeccably safe which also put us at ease. The whole team was great not one of them would pass without saying hello, and my little brother even got them to sign the Dawn Dives tee shirt! We will definitely be returning to Dawn Dives again when we visit Lanzarote again!

• Polish first
Wirral
“Fantastic diving centre - professional, fun and helpful at all times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Absolutely first class service from a welcoming and professional team of experienced divers. Both our daughters qualified as 'open water divers' and enjoyed every minute of it. Pepe, the instructor was fantastic - making their diving experience enjoyable, fun and enabled them to qualify successfully. The course was very professionally organised and the needs of both the girls were met to ensure they completed the course. Both my husband and I also 'refreshed' our diving skills after qualifying many years ago. At all times I felt safe, secure and enjoyed every minute of it! After the girls qualifying, the centre organised a family boat dive, which was brilliant - lots of sealife and great visibility! DawnDives comes highly recommended - A big Thank You to Pepe, Steve and Tommaso for your kindness, professionalism and great sense of humour!

Rayleigh, United Kingdom
“Wow - what an experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Patient, encouraging staff who left me feeling safe and secure. Having never scuba dived before, it was such a thrill that after a space of a few hours I had not only dived in the pool but also completed a dive in the sea. Would thoroughly recommend for all. They are also brilliant with the kids too.

Hnats
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our 9 year old son loved it, well worth the experience. The divers were excellent, very caring and wouldn't let you do it of they didn't feel your were capable

PAISLEY
“Mr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had two dives with Dawn Dives Academy, a day and a night, both were brilliant and the team could not have been more competent, professional or pleasant. The communication from Tommaso was great too with a reminder text (you know how easy it is to forget appointments on holiday!) and follow-up call to ensure I enjoyed it. My only regret was I couldn't convince my teenager to come diving too! Thanks guys, I would definitely dive with you again.

Visited July 2013