“Absolutely brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Newbridge, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
“Absolutely brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I took my 15 yr old son on this tour and it was the highlight of our holiday! I was nervous to begin with but under the fantastic instruction of Txeni I soon got the hang of it! Not only is it fun but when we reached a point we stopped and Txeni gave us a bit of history -really interesting.
Cannot recommend this trip enough -next time we will do the long tour!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“What a great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had to give this a go. Although it is the opposite end of the bay, it is a lovely walk along the coastline. We completed our training and unfortunately the rain(yes rain) came and we had to cancel (things happen). However, the next day we had a quick refresher and off we went. my girlfriend was a bit nervous at the start but with great tuition got stuck in. We went along the coast to the beautiful beaches and the guy running it (sorry can't remember his name) gave us a real tour, pointing out spots and giving us the history of the island. If anyone had problems, he was always there with guidance and support. A truly great experience with a great teacher. Can't wait to go again, this time I'm going to see if he will let me go up the volcano.

Visited June 2013
“What a fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and my partner booked this before we arrived in playa blanca an glad we did. Txeni was a great instructor he made everything so easy and explained everything pearly. We done the longer tour which took you across the papagayo beaches and scenery. It was a truly great experience and what amazing views and scenery and to top it off great weather.

I highly recommend booking this tour online to avoid disappointment and do the longer tour to truly benefit from this wonderful experience.

Ampthill, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Really enjoyed this and the chap who runs it is very friendly. Suprisingly easy. Good idea to book it online before you go as when he's out on the trips it would be difficult to catch him to book it. Look at the website for details /prices etc

Bilbao, Spain
“Great experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I made the 2 hours tour with my wife and my 2 years old daughter (in the baby-backpack) and I honestly recommend it. Beautiful sights around Papagayo coastline. The guide was very kind and very helpful.
It is a must in the island!!!!
Ina and Titi.