11/7/2013 .My husband & I have just returned after 15 years when we used to stay as self catering with my 2 sons (who are now grown up & DON'T holiday with mum & dad just use us as the bank) we booked half board was given a family suite room 4110 overlooking the harbour was disappointed at first but turned out to be the quietest, coolest room, as the sun was on the balacony first thing but a cool breeze blew through during the night & since the hotel does not have air conditioning this was a god send, We found the food like everyone else excellent, great choice and PLENTY of it, all the staff were friendly & helpful a credit to Iberostar. We loved the little touches the cleaners left in our room, the folding of towels into swans & boats. We will return perhaps all inclusive next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is a family complex in Playa Flamingo, the perfect place for those looking to relax and enjoy a holiday with children in Lanzarote. Specially designed for the whole family, it's an All-Inclusive hotel on the beach. The hotel has 113 double rooms and 219 family rooms, all with stunning ocean views. Seven swimming pools, unique entertainment for all family members, health and sports area, fitness centre, catamaran excursions are all offered by this hotel with entertainment and relaxation for all ages in Lanzarote. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca