Holiday 10th March 1 week all inclusive. Husband and I found this a lovely resort the hotel is in an excellent spot only 5 minutes walk to harbour and another 5 minutes to town. Our room was a family suite in the main building all rooms appear to have sea view. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was splendid, soups, fish, pasta, various hot meats and chicken in a variety of sauces, cold meats and salads, breads in every shape and form and the puddings, pastries, jellys, cakes and ice creams be prepared to come home several pounds heavier. We found all the staff very helpfully and happy be it reception, restaurant, bars, pool and entertainment. Entertainment was mixed, the main lounge/bar was a bit tired our first thoughts was it looked like a care home seating? but comfortable. Would we go back no but would recommend yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Lanzarote Park hotel is a family complex in Playa Flamingo, the perfect place for those looking to relax and enjoy a holiday with children in Lanzarote. Specially designed for the whole family, it's an All-Inclusive apartment hotel on the beach. The hotel has 113 double rooms and 219 family rooms, all with stunning ocean views. Seven swimming pools, unique entertainment for all family members, health and sports area, fitness centre, catamaran excursions are all offered by this hotel with entertainment and relaxation for all ages in Lanzarote. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Lanzarote Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Hotel Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Playa Blanca
- Iberostar Hotel Lanzarote Park
- Iberostar Lanzarote Park Playa Blanca