“Take me back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Corbeta

Save Saved
You added Hotel Corbeta to your Saves list
Hotel Corbeta
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Faro de Pechiguera s/n, 35570 Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain   |
Ranked #27 of 35 hotels in Playa Blanca
Nottinghamshire
“Take me back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I think this hotel is great, theres a lot of entertainment during the day that you can participate in for adults and children. The entertainment at night is also good which is different every night.
The food was good there was always something you could eat that you liked. With a different theme of food every night made it more interesting. Most the staff in the restaurant are great and friendly, they have a good laugh with you and make you feel welcome.
The weather is brilliant although its very windy but that cant be helped, its not just windy in the hotel i found it very windy on the beach and in town also.
Rooms are spotless everyday, cleaners are friendly.
Pool area is great with a range of different pools and a slide.
On the whole i would definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014

391 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We've been back a week or so, this holiday was everything we expected, we didn't pay 5 * prices and didn't expect 5*. We were pleasantly surprised, we had booked a deluxe bungalow for the air con especially. Rooms were more than adequate for our stay and very clean, facilities were good, and food was plenty, lots of options, and always hot. Staff were pleasant and very helpful. We would go back again anytime, the only complaint we would have is there isn't enough shade around the pool area to get away from the burning sun, especially for people with children. Enjoy your holiday, we did.

• Stayed June 2014
NataliaTHBCorbeta, Atención al cliente at Hotel Corbeta, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel THB Corbeta for spending your holidays and for taking the time to write a review about your experience in the hotel.

Its has been a pleasure to have had you in the hotel and we want to thank you about all your lovely comments, for us the satisfaction of our guests is the most important thing at all.

we are also very pleased to read that you will return again with us and we look forward to welcome you soon again

Glasgow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I have recently returned from my stay at the corbeta with my 6 year old son and i must say the rooms were quite nice, could do with a bit of an update! The pool area is very nice but the pools themselves are freezing. The food is absolutely awful, it's worse than canteen food so I would not advise eating there at all, it's all cold and there's no selection for kids. There's a pizzaria next door but there's no air con which means it's boiling. The staff are pretty friendly and great with the kids although one waiter in the "canteen restaraunt" asked me if I was single and asked me my name which I thought was quite innapropriate if I'm honest. Overall the stay was lovely and it's quite close to the main shops. The food lets it down majorly.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

We regret not having met your expectations regarding the food, all the kitchen staff and the management work hard to give the best service to our guests.

Its has been a pleasure to have had you in the hotel and we are very happy to know that you have had a lovely stay with us

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have just returned from this holiday and I must say that I have no complaints at all. I had a great time and for what I paid was very impressed. I read reviews before I went and to be honest wasn't expecting much. The staff were lovely, pool was lovely. The rooms although basic, where spotlessly clean. I was very comfortable. To the people who complained about this hotel, I say, If you are looking for 5 star luxury, then you need to pay 5 star prices!!!!!!!!!!! I had a great holiday and would recommend anyone to visit this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
NataliaTHBCorbeta, Atención al cliente at Hotel Corbeta, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest,

First of all we woul like to thank you for choosing our hotel THB Corbeta for spending your

Its has been a pleasure to have had you in the hotel and we also sincerely appreciate for reccomending us to other travellers

Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The location is good short walk to playa blanca and playa flamingo, food was ok at best, carrots for breakfast had us confused! The standard room looks nothing like it does in the photos but was clean

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

Dear Guest,

Its has been a pleasure to have had you in the hotel and we look forward to welcome you again in the future

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed at this hotel last year (1/5-8/5) and to was FREEZING COLD!!! the winds that surround the pool area are sometimes gale force. The hotel itself offers good food, clean rooms and nice staff. Its a shame that the winds really let it down.

We decided to give it another go this year as, like I've mentioned, the hotel is ok. We travelled there on 1/7/14 for a week. Hotel like last year was clean, food good, staff lovely and the sun was shining. BUT THE WINDS WERE IMMENSE!!! I hate the beach but just so we could sit in the sun and feel the benefit of the warmth, we had to do this every day. The winds really are, sometimes, very cold which invariably doesn't heat the pool.

Conclusion. I wouldn't travel back to Playa Blanca purely based on the weather. The hotel, if it were shifted to a more sheltered spot, I would visit again for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It has been a pleasure to have had you in the hotel last year and to repeat your holidays with us this year
We feal really sorry because of the weather conditions, as you know the island in general is quite windy, even this, in summer time the wind is nice as temperatures are very high.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hotel is one of the last drops on a airport transfer, our room was awful! Windows are very thin you can hear everything! Kitchen is very run down and rusty, weren't sure if the plates and cutlery we're clean or not. Food is awful awful awful, we only ate at the pool side cafe as we weren't all inclusive but once was enough, burger wasn't cooked and everything tastes awful! Rooms are very cold, beds are not comfy and water from the shower goes everywhere! Best part about the hotel was the pooled the good walk to the beach. Plenty sun beds and room for everyone. I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for spending your holidays and for taking the time t write a review about your experience here.

Anyway we would like to apologize that we couldn´t satisfy your expectations during your holidays and we would be very happy to welcome you again to our hotel THB Corbeta.

We analyze all your comments and take good note about it.

Kind regards,

Been to Hotel Corbeta? Share your experiences!