“my review” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Corbeta

Save Saved
You added Hotel Corbeta to your Saves list
Hotel Corbeta
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Faro de Pechiguera s/n, 35570 Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain   |
Ranked #27 of 35 hotels in Playa Blanca
“my review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have just returned from this holiday and I must say that I have no complaints at all. I had a great time and for what I paid was very impressed. I read reviews before I went and to be honest wasn't expecting much. The staff were lovely, pool was lovely. The rooms although basic, where spotlessly clean. I was very comfortable. To the people who complained about this hotel, I say, If you are looking for 5 star luxury, then you need to pay 5 star prices!!!!!!!!!!! I had a great holiday and would recommend anyone to visit this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

387 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Polish first
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The location is good short walk to playa blanca and playa flamingo, food was ok at best, carrots for breakfast had us confused! The standard room looks nothing like it does in the photos but was clean

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at this hotel last year (1/5-8/5) and to was FREEZING COLD!!! the winds that surround the pool area are sometimes gale force. The hotel itself offers good food, clean rooms and nice staff. Its a shame that the winds really let it down.

We decided to give it another go this year as, like I've mentioned, the hotel is ok. We travelled there on 1/7/14 for a week. Hotel like last year was clean, food good, staff lovely and the sun was shining. BUT THE WINDS WERE IMMENSE!!! I hate the beach but just so we could sit in the sun and feel the benefit of the warmth, we had to do this every day. The winds really are, sometimes, very cold which invariably doesn't heat the pool.

Conclusion. I wouldn't travel back to Playa Blanca purely based on the weather. The hotel, if it were shifted to a more sheltered spot, I would visit again for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Hotel is one of the last drops on a airport transfer, our room was awful! Windows are very thin you can hear everything! Kitchen is very run down and rusty, weren't sure if the plates and cutlery we're clean or not. Food is awful awful awful, we only ate at the pool side cafe as we weren't all inclusive but once was enough, burger wasn't cooked and everything tastes awful! Rooms are very cold, beds are not comfy and water from the shower goes everywhere! Best part about the hotel was the pooled the good walk to the beach. Plenty sun beds and room for everyone. I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

just got back from our holiday and had a great time. staff great, room great, pools great. breakfast and lunch were great, dinner could be better but cant complain for what we paid, holiday was so cheap you can easily afford a dinner out once or twice plus also eat once or twice at the Italian. grand tour was good and the beaches and marina was really nice.No pressure sales from restaurants which was nice as that really annoys me.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Just arrived back from Corbeta where we spent 10 days. I have to say that reading the reviews prior to going I was expecting a little more.
We stayed self catering for 10 days and although we ate out most of the time we did lunch in the bungalow a couple of times, the kitchen was very basic, no kettle and very limited prep are. The bungalow was very clean and cleaned daily by very friendly staff - thank you. On a previous review someone mentioned the supermarket was 5mins away, it is a good 20 min walk, however there is a shop in the hotel which sells the basics. The pool was cold but this was refreshing on those hot days.
It was a nice break which is what I needed but was to far away from the centre of the resort for me.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here in the may as a last minute break. Accommodation was suitable and as described. Food was ok- more suited to the French and Spanish travellers however the Italian restaurant was great food and service and well worth booking into the day before. The location of the hotel is ideal for a walk to the beach in the day and only a 3 euro taxi in the evening into the town. Room was cleaned every day and the pool area was lovely. Drinks are available throughout the day and there was a good selection in the all inclusive. Would happily return again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Corbeta? Share your experiences!