I stayed here for a week with my wife, daughter and son-in- law and grand daughter at the beginning of November.
This is arguably the best hotel I've stayed in. You can see how superbly appointed it is from the moment you set foot in it. We had 2 junior suites adjoining one another ( Rooms B635 and B637), marvellously situated with sea views to the south and west from a lovely balcony., so we saw some glorious sunsets.The rooms were spotless and well maintained throughout our stay.
The food is excellent with a huge choice. There was a choice of buffet restaurants every night . The drinks are a bit expensive and so is the snack bar adjoining one of the pools ( but this is justifiably a 5 star hotel ), but there are inexpensive alternatives for lunch within easy reach of the hotel.I found a decent Chardonnay at 22 euros, and you'll pay about 2.80 euros for a coffee in the Piano Bar - recommended.
Excellent facilities, swimming pools , gym, childrens areas and pools etc.
I was also very impressed with all the staff - well dressed,friendly,courteous and helpful at all times.
Looking forward to returning next year
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca