My wife and me have just returned from a week at the Princesa Yaiza and I must say it is a clean and well managed hotel.
As previous reviews have stated, the largest percentage of staff are very polite and will stop to chat but you always get the odd one who does'nt realise where thier wages originate from.
We had a suite which was spacious, clean and comfortable. The "only" complaint was that although the rooms are advertised as having Wifi, ours didn't. I made several visits to reception for help, but was never able to get online from the room.
We paid extra for the half board deluxe. this allowed us to make use of the a la carte restaurants. We visited the Los Lobos restaurant and found the service too over powering. The waiters stood watching you dine most of the evening (a bit o t t ). We did however find that the food in two of the buffet restaurants was spot on, so used them for six of the evenings. It was much more relaxing. There are young families with small children which we found quite entertaining.
Lots of sunbeds around the pool areas, perhaps too many, but we have never been in high season when they may be fully occupied.
The hotel has gone onto our "list" of hotels that we would be happy to visit again. 9.5/10
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel Playa Blanca
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel
- Princess Yaiza
- Princesa Yaiza
- Princess Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princess Yaiza Hotel
- Princesa Yaiza Hotel
- Hotel Princesa Yaiza Suite
- Princess Yaiza Hotel Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Lanzarote
- Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.