Just back from a week in clean hotel with exception to poll area in morning not cleaned from previous day which attracted ANTS,also our room had an Ant issue and we were left a can of spray to deal with ourselves we also had glasses in room which lay for a week not cleaned.. Staff on reception very mannerly and smiling. Some bar staff a little slow on table service and interaction with guests would have been nice. Language another issue with couple staff when ordering drinks?. Air conditioning was non existent in piano -reception area sympathised with staff working long hours in it. I thought food apart from pool bar and kasbah was repetitive bland and boring, soup? Was not nice. I do love cooking but I did expect better after reading previous comments. In all inclusive why had we to fork out 55 euros deposit for safe fridge and towels.i normally have an iron in all inclusive but thanks to Louise Thomson rep who kindly loaned us her one. Trouser dress meant smart but agree woman should be equal in code though I observed most did dress lovely. This may sound harsh in some people's eyes but its an honest opinion and throughout past all inclusive hotels have experienced varying standards. I hope my comments are taken on board as many guests agreed with most. Also I agree with previous comment that pool bar would be lovely to open later as on flamenco night it was not over run and a nice change in cool area.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel
- Timanfaya Palace
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.