This hotel is in an excellent position leading directly onto the promanade which stretches for quite a few miles along the coast. First impresssions of the hotel was that in parts it was a little 'tired' and could have done with a touch of paint on walls and doors. Soft bed furnishings in the bedroom were stained, but the bed was extremely large and very comfortable. The addition of rugs in the bedrooms would have been helpful under chairs as the constant scraping fom the room above was annoying! The very large dining room had a feeling of being a canteen, but the food was plentiful and the variety would appeal to most people. We were fully inclusive and classed as 'privilaged', but not quite sure what extras we received. The 'privilage lounge' was unnecessary with what it provided (no air conditioning and a little grubby). We were on the 3rd floor and the view from our balcony was lovely, overlooking the gardens and sea. Sunset at about 6.30 was truly beautiful. The gardens were spacious and well kept, although again some paintwork needed in parts, and plastic bags removed from the running water areas would have been desireable. The majority of staff were friendly and willing to serve, perhaps 4 were rather dismissive and seemed unable to smile. We enjoyed the piano bar each evening. This area is very large and spacious with just the right amount of entertainment provided by various musicians. We didn't go to the Disco bar, but it did seems to be very well represented by other guests. The majority of guests in the hotel were aged 50-70's although a few couples in their
20's. 0verall, I would say that with a little bit of upgrading this hotel would merit the 4* given (perhaps 3* in Britain). A big "well done" to entertainment rep Bendoit (from Brugge), he truly was the most enthusiastic and pleasant memember of staff that we encountered.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Prestigia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Despegar.com so you can book your H10 Timanfaya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Hotel Playa Blanca
- h10 Timanfaya Palace Playa Blanca
- Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote
- H10 Timanfaya Palace Lanzarote/Playa Blanca