We stayed at Paradise Island for 10 days all inclusive from 9th December and had a great, value for money holiday!
ROOMS- the biggest we have had on any similar holidays. Nice to have a fridge, kettle etc on an all inclusive holiday. Beds were fine and extra pillows bought to our room when we asked for them at reception. The bathroom was nice and clean, shower wasn't the most powerful but it did the trick!
FOOD - We were pretty impressed with how good and fairly varied the food was. Each lunch and dinner meat or fish was cooked fresh on a griddle so we normally went for that and it was very tasty. Breakfast was the same each day but lots of variety. It was also a nice touch to have tables laid and the tables were cleared promptly when people finished their meals.
DRINKS - drinks were served all day on all inclusive until 11pm. I can't say the wine was very nice but I did discover the Cava which is on all inclusive which was pretty good so I would suggest you wine drinkers out there try that! Alternatively you can have pretty much any spirit and mixer. The beer is Tropical which went down fine with the 2 guys in our group, although it did run out a few evenings but a quick chat with reception ensured it didn't happen again. One thing I would say is the bar staff work very hard, particularly the lady in the disco bar.
ENTERTAINMENT - We really did enjoy the Thomas Cook entertainment! The team work very hard to ensure people are enjoying their holiday and make a great effort to get to know the guests. They do have various games around the pool but put no pressure on you to join in if you would rather soak up the rays! The evening shows were good fun and the team are good singers so combined humour with a good show which we enjoyed. I have to say the team made our holiday really!
Overall,we would definitely return to this hotel for a cheap and cheerful bit of winter sunshine.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel Playa Blanca
- Paradise Island Lanzarote
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Hotel
- Paradise Island Playa Blanca
- Aparthotel Paradise Island Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HL Hotel Paradise Island resort is situaded in a small town of Yaiza in Lanzarote, near the fishing town of Playa Blanca and the Papagayo Beaches. The HL Hotel Paradise Island is an ideal place to enjoy your holiday with your family with great facilities and service in a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.