stayed in volcan standard double room for 1 week bed and breakfast only.Had a great time lovely setting,very quiet ,no loud pool music or bar music.Rooms very clean the bed was massive ,air conditioning good(free).Free towels even if you were going to the beach.Felt very safe and secure.Staff were friendly everywhere.Great choice for breakfast.Only used the pool a few times but it was nice.Slept very well curtains have extra lining so room is nice and dark. There is also activities laid on like a spanish lesson or a zumba class.Even if you don't like architecture it is a hotel with a difference fantastic lobby.It also seemed that fellow guests were happy to.If leaving late than your luggage is kept safe and you still have access to the pool etc.It is a place for relaxtion and romance and we didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury five star hotel, the Hotel Volcan Lanzarote, has a prime location on the seafront and together with the "Marina Rubicon" yachting harbour it constitutes a tourist resort in the southern part of the island - an area that forms part of the UNESCO's "World Network of Biosphere Reserves". The hotel is located just 10 km from the Timanfaya National Park, 900 metres from the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca, where you will find shopping centres, bars and restaurants, and just 30 minutes from the International Airport of Arrecife. Andres Pineiro, the chief architect of the project, chose a design based on a complex of classical buildings that are a true reflection of the typical architectural style of the island. The design of the hotel is reminiscent of a typical village of Lanzarote, with romantic patios, traditional courtyards and secluded spots, together with the magnificent hotel entrance which is a replica of the Teguise church of "Ntra. Sra. de Guadalupe". With its unique architecture and the distinguished service of a luxury hotel, the Hotel Volcan Lanzarote is an icon within the high end segment of the tourism sector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your THe Hotel Volcan Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Playa Blanca
- Sol Melia Playa Blanca
- Gran Melia Volcan Lanzarote
- THe Hotel Volcan Lanzarote Playa Blanca