Took a bit of a chance with this one and boy did it pay off !
The complex only opened in May 2010 and it showed, it was immaculate. The complex is small and friendly , our villa was huge with new fixtures and fittings throughout. Kids had there own room and there was a full kitchen that we never had to use.
All inclusive is great - breakfast, lunch and dinner with all your drinks till 11 pm. You can just help your self to beer and cold drinks on tap outside when you want.
Pool is heated with loads of beds available. Kids and adults are entertained during the day and evening by Barbra and Tatiana who are brilliant.
The hotel is some way outside of Playa Blanca but this made no difference to our holiday as a shuttle bus takes you into town/beach in the morning and brings you back later.
If you want to go into town in the evening the hotel will call you a cab that cost about 5 euros.
Worth every penny and along with the people we met all agreed it was worth a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vik Club Coral Beach located at the east of Playa Blanca, is a hotel enjoyed for its tranquility and calm. Let yourself be seduced by its impressive sea views and by the times of relaxion at the Chill Out. Live the Vik Club Coral Beach experience and forget everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your VIK Club Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vik Club Coral Beach Hotel Playa Blanca
- VIK Club Coral Beach Lanzarote/Playa Blanca