“Not cheap, good food though” 4 of 5 stars

Playa Flamingo, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Spain
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 159 Restaurants in Playa Blanca
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Not cheap, good food though”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Bouncy castle and outside area needs refurb but restaurant fine. I had a steak which was cooked at the table and it was delicious. Very good meals all round. Cost 100 euro for 4 including bottle of wine and 2 beers

Visited August 2013

Lanark, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited here while staying at a nearby hotel. We went to the steak house where we had a lovely meal. Roast chicken and chips and a side salad and it was amazing my partner had chicken curry chips and rice and he also really enjoyed it. The staff were brilliant with the kids and blew up the bounce castle for them and chatted away while we were finishing of our meals. Cocktails were really good and a great price and my kids loved there food and especially there ice cream sundae's. we couldn't thank them enough for the hospitality and how good they were with our children. We even went bak later in the week.

Visited July 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Good food good views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Looking over Flamingo beach the Asia as great views plus a play area for kids. We had a set meal for four people, and not a crumb was left. Four satisfied customers all full. Will be back to use my 10 euro token next year.

Visited June 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Dinner at Asia &steak house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hi all had dinner 2 days ago whilst on holiday ,I had 1/4 duck for starter very very good,my missus had Vietnamese spring rolls great Thai dip ,chicken curry very tasty ,I had fillet steak Cantonese on sizzling hot plate ,in my opion ,duck was best I've had anywhere ,will be heading back this holiday to try steak as I saw that the flambé them at your table looked very good ,3adults 2courses 6alocholic drinks 2 cokes 77euro ,will defo go back ,Paul

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
midlands
“Fantastic Food and Perfect Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Been here around 8 times and have always had a brilliant experience, they get everything right - even things like putting us (a couple), as far away from larger noisier groups (nothing against those though - I'm part of those groups myself sometimes!).

I think they've got a bouncy castle out back to keep kids entertained.

The food is excellent. Never tried the steakhouse but I'll be changing that in the next few weeks!

• Visited June 2012