“Great price, perfect value hotel for Ibiza!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Club Els Pins

Save Saved
You added Hotel Club Els Pins to your Saves list
Hotel Club Els Pins
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carrera des Calo s/n, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain   |
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great price, perfect value hotel for Ibiza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in June 2012 with my partner, we were looking for an inexpensive but clean hotel and this is what we got! It was great value, the rooms were spotless and so was the rest of the hotel. Food was average but wasn't eating at hotel often anyway. We got a seaview room and the view was incredible! We were on the 3rd floor and we had plenty space in our room and everything we needed. Hotel was short walk away from bars, and you could easily walk the promenade round the beach to San Antonio at night for the clubs. I am booking up for a week with some friends this year and I can't wait to go back! Would highly recommend for those who want to experience Ibiza on a budget.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have been upgraded and get pay extra for a seaview room! The view is amazing!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
sousa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the worse hotel ive ever stayed in and i often stay in budget hotels . It was noisy , facilities werent much , the food was basic im sure you could get far better for not much more. There were thins being thrown off balconies , it wasnt that family orientated at all. Quaility of food wasnt much but there was a bit of variety. Plastic cups were used diffently no frills hotel which is out of the way . Next time would not stay in this area at all.

Room Tip: make sure there is no bees nests.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ok hotel is clean pool is ok food is ok this hotel is everything you would need in ibiza . Staff were helpful entertainment team did there best. I can't fault this hotel for value for money so why people complain I do not no there's much worse in ibiza believe me. Food is a bit boring but always something for kids but you can always go out and eat a couple of nights.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Castres, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Myself and a friend stayed all inclusive in this hotel July 2012 for a week and it was exactly what I expected for the price (about £300). We were just looking for a base near the beach, in a nice location but not far from the clubs and bars. The pool area is pretty average and got quite busy, but the hotel has it's own little private beach at the back which is lovely, and we didn't have to battle for sunloungers. There's also a really nice seating area at the back looking out over the sea. The room was fine, basic but clean and had everything we needed. The food wasn't good, but I always managed to find one or two dishes that were fine - I think if you're paying £300 all inclusive you have to be prepared that the food and drink is going to be pretty average. it's about a twenty minute walk round the bay to San Antonio or you can get a water taxi for a couple of euro. I think a lot of the people who give bad reviews are expecting way too much for their money. The only thing I would suggest is paying extra for a sea view room, because the noise from the pool does start quite early in the morning. I'll be back this year, being able to lie on the beach knowing all my drinks are paid for alone made it worth the money - those who've been clubbing in Ibiza will know how expensive it is!

Room Tip: Pay extra for a sea view room, it's quieter on that side, the pool gets noisy.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Harlow, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed here in September 2012 and we turned up thinking this hotel looks amazing but actually it wasn't we went to the main desk and staff was there one member didn't understand English and we had to talk to the manager and we got toke up to the room and as soon as we walked in there was 2 single beds and there was me and my husband and my child and my husband had to sleep on the floor and it was freezing at nights we have to put 2 blankets over us and there was wires hanging from a plug near the Celine and that was the wire for the tv and there was a cockroach in the picture frame and we went down to the main desk and complained and the manager didn't know what a cockroach was and one of the Ibiza rocks staff came up and said they couldn't put another bed in until the morning because it was quite late and most people were asleep. There was arguing next door. The food was terrible all we had was chicken and chips every night and mostly breakfast, lunch and dinner. The location was quite far from the other side which we had to walk to everyday. The prices were extremely high.The swimming pool had live electric wires hanging which was very dangerous because there was children in the pool. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dublin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed here in June 2011 for 2wks.The hotel is in a great location, right on the beach. Dont go AI the food is awful. AI guests treated badly by the bar staff. Reception staff also had a bad attitude, we complained about the food but no improvement. Could be a good hotel if they change some of the staff. Entertainment guy worked very hard.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back of the hotel with seaview
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
london
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I was with my girlfriend in this hotel for a week 7 months ago - and we will definitely not come back because my cell phone was stolen from the reception of the hotel(unbelievable) and we did not have an answer or even an apology for the incident. We talked with the General Manager who was useless to our situation and the answer we received was quite rude.The room was not 3*. The food poor quality.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Club Els Pins? Share your experiences!