This hotel came to us as a surprise after looking at several previous reports both on here and other review sites, as we found it to be what we expected for the money. I would not recommend going All Inclusive here, as the meals are a mixture of the days previous meals, and cold unappetising food. Like i said, you get what you pay for, and even the breakfast, ( Smoked straky bacon, Scrambled egg, beans, toast, orange juice became boring every day, we ended up eating out most of the time for a better brekkie, with cereal, fried eggs, etc etc.
Main meals consisted of meatballs, chips, pasta, pork chops, chips, rice, salad bar daily, more ribs, more pork chops in a different sauce, more meatballs, and you can guess what i`m getting at.
Food asides, ( i do love nice food), the hotel itself was clean and a maid service was every day. The pool area was clean till the young chavs got there then it became a bomb site. Why people cant use bins for the benefit of everyone ill never know!!! This hotel is for SINGLES, UNDER THE AGE OF 30. Do not take your partner here, group of lads or lassies, yes but partner and children, definately a no no.
Staff were helpful, they have to deal alot with your usual cant handle the drink people, and so put on a brave face, but they did not pose a problem to us. As for theft in the room, there is a big notice saying the hotel accepts no responsibliity for loss of items, and as the doors dont automatically lock when you shut them , this is how so many people are being robbed. When you go out lock the door with the key after you have pulled it to, and hire a saftey deposit box at reception, and kept behind reception only 4 euros per day and if your stuff goes missing in that THEY are responsible.
All in all a good hotel for partying till dawn, drink, drugs, and loads of hen/stag parties, with extra helpings of every sort of music you can imagine, both at poolside and from rooms, a party destination, not a relaxing hotel!!
On a seperate note if you pay for 7 nights but have a night flight you only get 5 days...... I flew out on the Monday and arrived on the tuesday at 4am. My room was booked from the monday but as i did not stay there then i expected on my last day trhe following monday i would still be able to keep my all inclusive band so it was 5 days food and drink in effect as i was not departing till the tuesday 2am....
Anyway apart from that, cheep n cheerful, would visit again only if with a bunch of lads on a mission!! Beds are terribly uncomfortable!!!
Aircon free, just ask for a remote at reception 10 euros deposit which you get back.
Dont pay more than 20 euros a day for a scooter!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found in Playa des Pouet, in the Bay of San Antonio, one of the most important tourist and shopping centres in Ibiza.Our studios have been modernised and offer all the mod cons so that you have the most comfortable stay possible: air conditioning, central heating, kitchenette with fridge and microwave, bathroom and terrace with complete or partial sea view. The ground floor of the premises houses a solarium, swimming pool and recently modernised cafeteria, where you can enjoy every morning the breakfast, and offers free Wi-Fi Internet access for clients.Lakiki Apartments (before La Sirena Apts) offer the possibility to enjoy the beach just 30 m away or, if you prefer, to use the solarium with swimming pool without leaving the premises.As night falls, you should not miss one of the most famous attractions of the island. The sunsets which you can contemplate from Lakiki Apartments are so beautiful that visitors and residents of Ibiza come to this area every evening to enjoy the sight. You can also choose to take a walk along the recently opened promenade that follows the line of the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Sirena Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel La Sirena Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- La Sirena Apartamentos Ibiza, Spain