“Amazing location, great party atmosphere!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Central Park Apartments

Save Saved
You added Central Park Apartments to your Saves list
Central Park Apartments
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida de Portmany 4, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain   |
Kilmarnock, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing location, great party atmosphere!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having stayed here before (yes I came back), I knew what to expect. Although this time there were improvements! Those were the poolside refurb & the tighter security at reception to gain entry (you have to carry I'D card at all times).
When you come to San An to party & stay at CP, you should not be expecting a fancy room, sleep or relaxation. Central Party as its known is full of party people who want a great location, relaxed management (no noise policing late into the night/early morning) & full of like minded party people.
A big downside to staying here is the no AC but it is bearable, JUST (esp in high season).
The pool area plays club music all day, the food & drink at it are cheap and everyone mingles, well they have done during both my stays!!
I only stayed 3 nights this time & had a room at the back (not the V) so noise wasn't quite so bad as my last stay, but I still needed ear plugs to get my 5 hours daily.
Showers aren't the best but they do work & have plenty of hot water. Got towel change during my 3 night stay so that's a plus point too!
We took the safety deposit box out for rental but didn't read the t&c's so got bumped for our 20€ key deposit (you need to retain your receipt) so that's a lesson learned. I found the staff to be decent enough. I forgot to print my hotel voucher & had a bit of banter with the reception guy & he let me off!! The pool bar guy has been there forever & is up for a giggle & banter!!
Overall I'd recommend this apartment block for those wanting to party & mingle :) it's not the Ritz but then again you don't pay for the Ritz!! Me & my 2 mates only paid £152 total for our stay & I was chuffed with that - I'd definitely return for that kinda deal again!!

Room Tip: Less noise at the back, very noise in the V.

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy! No air con, rude and lazy staff that aren't interested in helping and such a noisy place. I left an item in my room after checking out and when i mentioned it to the staff they said nothing was found and weren't interested in even going to double check! My friend did the same and miraculously 30 minutes later his item of clothing appeared even though he was told the room was cleaned and nothing had been found. Best bit about the hotel was the swimming pool area! My advice would be to spend a little bit more money and stay somewhere else!

Travelers are raving about these Sant Antoni de Portmany hotels

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have just returned from a girls holiday and am surprised at some of the recent reviews. Other than the fact the hotel rooms have no air con (wouldn't stay again solely for that reason) making it almost unbearable to sleep at night we had a great time.

The pool had a great atmosphere, music playing all day long and lots of space to sunbath along with great views of the surrounding San Antonio.

Compared to the hotel we stayed in last year it was quite quiet at nights, apart from the odd one or two but that is to be expected in the white isle.

Our money and passports were fine, as we kept them locked up in suitcases (ive heard enough dodgy stories about staff having the keys to safes etc) and the maids came every other day to brush and wash the floors and give us fresh towels.

The security card (like a business card) worried me a little because it does have your hotel details, room number and name on it. So if it was stolen/lost people would be able to find your hotel easily. In principle its a good idea to stop random people coming into the hotel but the number of people complaining/whining about it in reception must give the poor staff a headache, just put it in your purse and carry it with you!

All in all if it had air con we would definitely go back.

Warrington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

After reading the reviews for this hotel I was very worried about taking my two children aged 12 and 14. Was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was clean and all staff were friendly. Bar man at the pool was very jolly and interacted well with everyone.
Hotel room was hot and would recommend to hire a fan. (fan and safe were at a cost but you got your deposits back) Hotel is in a fantastic location for all entertainment, (I wouldn't recommend to young families as its a young peoples party hotel) to the right away from the egg about a 5 min walk is a lidl supermarket.
wasn't too loud and all people there up for a laugh and kept themselves to themselves. room service every two days with fresh bedding and towels, we gave a 2 Euro tip to the cleaners when they came and they couldn't do enough for us.
we paid 30 Euros in a taxi from the airport and discovered that there is a bus that is 4 Euros per person that takes you to the bus station that is about a 3/4 min walk from the hotel.
I would definitely go back to this hotel as I had no issues.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

money got robbed out of our safe, leaving us feeling very worried about the rest of our money and passports so we had to take it out every night with us as we didn't trust the hotel, we found a note in the draw saying "hotel staff steal hide your euros" but it was too late, so I am guessing this has happened to a lot of people also hotel staff was very rude when trying to ask a question to reception and if we didn't have our id pass to get in the hotel the staff screamed very loud at us. rooms was too hot to even sleep in, the pool was not bad nice view of the sea. maids did not clean our room for a week and expected a tip when they did clean it as it was messy

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The location was great- set off the main roads, entrance down side street, right next to beach, pool with amazing views on roof, right near strip and bus stop (for buses to big clubs).
People say there rooms weren't cleaned, the cleaners come every other day and replace towels, sheets and give more loo roll, however if ur asleep she might go away and u have to wait another two days, so someone just needs to open the door and tell her to work around u.
It's hot but not unbearable. There were four of us in a room (2x single beds, 1x sofa and one pull out) and with a fan we more than coped. We tended to be getting ready for our nights out at 11-12ish any earlier and wud probs be too hot.
It's quite party here- just an example a girl fell off the balcony when we were there cos she was so off her face. But u get a decent nights sleep.
Staff r friendly except the night security guard who will not let u in without a security pass (which is paper) and of ur anything like me... U lose within the first hour of u being out.
Nights out- amnesia good. But they oversell tickets. Privelege- amazing (air con!!) zoo- waste of money. Ocean beach club perf
For a party by the pool during the day fri or sat.
I wasn't expecting the ritz, but it was clean and nothing was nicked (I wasn't stupid enuf to leave money and valuables on the side) and it was more than I was expecting for the money.
Was brill. Would go again.

• Stayed August 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

When we got there it was better than expected wasn't as bad as we thought then we realised how hot the room was and its impossible to get ready because we couldn't stop sweating then our friends got money stole out the safe which was the cleaners.. Wouldn't go again not because it was a bad place it was just too hot in them rooms

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Central Park Apartments? Share your experiences!