Just got back from Ibiza stayed at the sunshine apartments for 7 nights from june 5th till 12th 2013, Group of 3 girls ages 21 - 27 , On arrival told we had to pay 100 euros deposit in case of any damage !
Rep Mel very bad customer service ! with bad attitude ! always asking for money for trips that never happened
Hotel noisey , basic , cleanish , good veiw of san antionio bay if reps wern't there would be a better place !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AzuLine Sunshine apartments are a simply furnished, friendly run complex in a great location, just a few minutes walk from the shops bars and restaurants of San Antonio Bay and a short bus ride from central San Antonio.The apartments are ideally suited to young people looking for an informal, relaxed based close to the hectic nightlife in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your azuLine Apartamentos Sunshine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Klippe Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- AzuLine Apartamentos Sunshine Ibiza, Spain