“Delicious and really reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Menjabe
progreso 34 san antonio | Ibiza, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain
Improve this listing
Washington, United Kingdom
“Delicious and really reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stumbled across this place after finding a flyer in a shop near where we were staying. I'm so glad we did - it was the best food we ate all week. Between us we had chicken shawarma and falafel in a pitta with hummus, it was delicious. If we had found it earlier in the holiday then I think we'd have been in there every day! Very reasonably priced too, around 5-6 euros for each dish. If we go back to San Antonio then we'll definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013

Ankaran, Slovenia
“Favourite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is the best place to get an evening or late night vegetarian food; amazing falafel and hummus, superfriendly staff, friendly atmosphere and good value. When I return to Ibiza, it'll be the first place I'll go to!

• Visited July 2013
“Loves it <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My friend and I had dinner here almost daily. Delicious and fresh food, great service. We are gonna miss sweet man that owns the place! Next time going to Ibiza, definitely going back, no matter where I am staying.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Falafel I've Ever Eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great vegetarian option in San Antonio Bay. The Falafel and Hummus are pure perfection! The Falafel is the best I've ever had (and I've had a lot of falafel!)

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
london
“vegee food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

nice restaurant in san antonio center!!! best falafels and hummus!! we wanted to go a second time but it was closed ...we'll go on september!! ^)

Visited April 2013