“A brilliant holiday.thanks playa bella” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Playa Bella Apartments

You added Playa Bella Apartments to your Saves list
Playa Bella Apartments
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   C. Jaen/Corunya sn | ses Fontanelles, 07830 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A brilliant holiday.thanks playa bella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Just home from a brilliant holiday at he Playa Bella apartments.had a great room overlooking the sea and swimming pool.we found the complex extremely clean.the room was modern with great kitchen facilities if needed.the restaurants were great with good snacks and meals.the staff were so friendly and kind.all the amenities you needed were close at hand and if you wanted a more lively atmosphere San Antonia was only a 3euros water taxi ride away which you could get only a few minutes walk away from the apartments.thankyou again from the Boswell family.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Sutton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my partner following recomendation from a friend whom stayed last year. The apartment itself was a little outdated but was fine for what we used it for. The only downside was our air con... was blowing out warm air! Tried numerous times to rectify even asking reception to fix it apparantly its meant to be no lower than 26 degrees? Reception staff were unhelpful overall to be fair. Hotel pool was good and the beach and sea were only a 2 min walk away. Would recomend.

• Stayed September 2013
nuneaton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Just returned from ibiza after 2 weeks. I love this apartment complex. We have stayed here 5 times now and love it. Everyone is so friendly. The apartment we had was lovely with a nice big balcony overlooking the pool. The pool area is lovely with a large pool for all and a small pool for the children, there is also a splash area for the children although quite a lot of adults ( myself & my husband included) found the palm tree waterfall a lovely way to cool off. The entertainment is good and quite varied. There are 2 restaurants both serving good food and drinks and overlooking the beautiful bay. The staff work very hard cleaning rooms, and keeping the pool area nice and tidy, Chip (entertainment) Jose Marie, Mel ,Isa, & Alba (Playa Bella) Tony, Miguel , & Ana (la Bahia) plus the cooks in both, always helpful and with a smile, thank you all. Daniel you have a great bunch of people working for you, it's what keeps us coming back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Northants
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I have recently returned from The Playa Bella apartments and we had a brilliant time.
We travelled with our 10,11 and 4 year old and it was perfect to keep all of them happy.
We spent the days by the pool and splash park with our little one and the older children were in and out of the pool with there friends they made and on the beach spending time snorkelling and fishing with nets and buckets.
Our apartment was in block 1 , we were really lucky and had refurbished apartment with a lovely view across the bay and of the pool also.
The staff work really hard and are were friendly and helpful at all times.
We ate in both the restaurants on site both were lovely.
We felt the property was looked after with cleaners cleaning the pool area and the beach and restaurants every day.
Entertainment every night is great and always something different and something for everyone.
We enjoyed the water taxi over to San Antonio a few times and had cocktails on the beach at The Playa Bella in the beach bar a little further down the beach.
We met some lovely people and had a really great time.
Would definitely recommend and want to return soon.

Room Tip: Request a pool / bay view in block 1. room 124
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I must say reading the other reviews I wondered if we were at the same place !!!
My husband and I stayed in the Playa Bella for 10 days arriving home on the 13th sept, we found the staff very pleasant, the apartments were adequate for our needs very clean and equiped, we had maid service probably 6 days out of 10. a better view would have been nice but we didn't complain as we like to get out and about anyway.
We tried nearly all the restaurants around the complex and found every one very good for quality and value especially the Los Angeles Bar, up the road on the left is Vinces BBQ Bar which has fantastic entertainment for kiddies with huge slides and trampolines and great cocktails for the parents.
I will most definitely be returning to the Playa Bella

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have just returned from a two week family holiday in this resort. I had read updates on Trip Advisor so was a little apprehensive on the location and standard of the hotel. I did email the Manager prior to us arriving and all worries were reassured.
The first impressions were positive. The apartment we were allocated was modern, equipped fully, spacious and spotlessly clean. The location was perfect! We were is Block one so over looked the pool, beach and has fab view of San Antonia town.
Staff were friendly and helpful at all times.
Perfect location as access to beach was opposite the pool and to catch the water taxis to the main town was a two minute walk.
Restaurants were plentiful and staff cheerful, helpful and child friendly.
One of teh nicest holidays we have had, would definatley recommend to friends as excellent value for money.

Room Tip: email manaer before hand to request block one...I did and it worked!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from Playa Bella with family ,, me n wife n 3 children aged 16,15,8 ... Ok hol , nothing special , weather great , no probs wiv sunbeds but kids back at school , maybe that's why .. Stayed in 3 bedroomed appartment in Block 1 , room 111 .. View perfect aslong as you didn't look to your left , then you'd find a building site of 3 unfinished hotels being build ,, the Thompson Rep said they had been like tht for years , but as we weren't in the room tht long we didn't ask for another room ,,,, plus the room was a refurbished room .... Entertainment ok nothing special ,,, bingo ok if ya win lol .... Food and beer prices I found I little bit ov a ripoff , especially if your on a budget ,,, pint €3 ,, but bottles , wkd , bud , brezzers, and magels all €5 , food didn't eat there really , seen the prices tht was enough , but I was with a large family ... But smaller family's mite be ok with the prices .... We always went to the Old Tavern pub , threw the optimist bar turn right 5 mins walk on the left ,, superb food , all had meals and drinks and my biggest bill was €35 .... Pool ok but not big enough for hotel as others av spoken about , beds on beach a ripoff €5 parasol €5 , owned by the hotel aswell .. Should be FREE ... Boat €3 , good if you go across as we did ... Los Angela's bar cheap for food aswell and beer €2 San migel .. Don't expect to keep your room on thou wen you leave ,, I had to wait 9hrs on departure , 12 o'clock outa the room , flight 10pm .. Did ask but was refused , even thou the room was empty wen I left cus I checked ... Bad service I thought ..... Chips great , really nice Brummy ,, Ha Ha .... Hope this helps anyone ... Ok hol , But Wudnt return ,, that's my opinion ... One last point , the safe in room , €36 for two weeks in a ripoff aswell ,,, €20 all the places I've been ... Bye Bye everyone ..

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Playa Bella Apartments? Share your experiences!