“Fantastic hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza

You added Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza to your Saves list
Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle S'Embarcador, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain   |
Kent, UK
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We are a couple in our 50's and stayed at this hotel for a week 'all inclusive' break. I must admit that just before we left the UK there were 2 negative reports posted. I needn't have worried though as this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in.
The location of the hotel is superb. We had room 307, premier room, which had a sea view over the bay and also the beautiful sunset every night.
The room was very modern and comfortable. I must add here that the room was cleaned to a very high standard every day, my thanks to the cleaning staff, superb job.
The food was varied, i am a fussy eater but always found something to eat. The themed nights were very good and it gave a chance to see the beautiful food carvings. The staff in the restaurant were always smiling and quick to clear the plates. There was never a queue.
In other reviews it said about queues at the bar, the longest queue we had was 2 people in front of us. The bar staff work very hard and were always polite and helpful.
The rush for the sun beds around the pool amuses me, typical Brits abroad. It did not bother us as there is a large terrace equipt with sun beds which you could easily get one at any time of the day. The beds though were not adjustable and we found them uncomfortable.
I would like to say that this is our first stay in this hotel and this is a genuine review. I believe the hotel should get their 4* rating. Do not hesitate to book this hotel
I would like to add a thanks to the Thomas cook rep for the hotel, Andy, who was very helpful and knowledgeable and also thanks to Rich from Thomas cook as well.
Overall, had a lovely relaxing holiday in Ibiza

Room Tip: Choose a premier room with a sea view, you won't be disappointed
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Intertur, Intertur Hotels Team at Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear ALR120. Thank you very much for your feedback. We are proud to hear that you found our hotel as one of the best hotels you have stayed in. We will forward all your comments onto our staff but especially onto the cleanliness staff. All your kind comments are greatly appreciated.

On the other hand, we take note regarding your comment about the sunbeds (now not adjustables). Once again thank you for your feedback.

We cannot wait to see you again!

Intertur Hotels Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Polish first
Inverness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights 16/07/14 with my 16 year old son & sister. Transfer was only 30 mins. Dropped off late evening as the sun was going down... What a spectacular sight!
Went to check in & the lovely receptionist suggested we hold off checking in & put our luggage in the hold room and go and eat since half hour left of meal time. How thoughtful!
Food was lovely, as was the beer.
Our room had a lovely sea view & also over looked the pool bar etc. room spotless clean, beds super comfy.

Entertainment was great, staff were wonderful....the whole hotel had a lovely warm feeling. Food was plentiful and cooked well. As we were AI, drinks were good too.

The one and only gripe I had was that there was a dressing table, but above that, was a super flat screen TV. Great if you love the TV when on holiday....but we didn't need it. Could have done with a nice big mirror instead of TV....TV could have been put on different wall.
We squeezed around a mirror in the hall, which was poorly lit.... Couldn't use the bathroom one since having a shower causes condensation. We did manage....but it would have been better :-)

All in all, I'm normally hard to please on holiday....but I was so happy with this hotels location, food, drink, staff, atmosphere....we WILL be going back!

Room Tip: Wifi was poor!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Shashafitz. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and to hear we met your expectations. We will forward your comment onto our staff.

We will take note of your comment about the need of equipping the room with a big mirror. All your comments are greatly appreciated.

We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My partner and I stayed here end of June and we had the best time. The hotel is in a brilliant location, facing right out on to the beach, just a 20 minute walk away from the West End and not much further to the Sunset Strip, but far enough away that if you don't want to have a mad one you can chill out in the bars locally. We were all inclusive and the food was fabulous, we weren't tempted to eat out once. Always plenty to choose from and really tasty. Snacks were available at certain times of the day, we didn't take snacks during the day so can't comment on these. Bar staff were friendly and worked hard, our only negative is that they didn't serve cider as part of the all inclusive but we could buy it if we really wanted. The room was lovely, newly refurbished, air con worked perfectly, not a lot of storage space but we managed. Maids in every day, couldn't fault it at all, super clean. Hotel entertainment was grand, you'd need to get down early if you want a good view of the stage though as tables fill up quickly. Poolside, we got beds by the pool nearly every day but it was busy. We had a super holiday, loved it, and the hotel was excellent. Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Joanne G. Thank you very much for your review. We are really happy to know that you had a superb holiday in our hotel and to hear that you found lovely our newly refurbished rooms.

On the other hand, we take note regarding the need of including cider in the All Inclusive. All your comments are greatly appreciated.

We cannot wait to see you again!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have just arrived back from Intertur Hawii 2 days ago. We ended up staying here due to a last minute change to our hotel accommodation, in all honesty I am so pleased the changes were made. The hotel was beautiful and in a perfect location.
The hotel and rooms were very clean and modern, staff friendly and food lovely.
All inclusive deal was fantastic, with great availability times and a good variety in drinks and food. I have always been a little nervous of all inclusive food but didn't have any issues in that department all holiday.
There is a beach on the doorstep which is clean and easy to access. We took our all inclusive drinks down and sipped them in the sea, it was that close. We didn't spend any time around the pool, but there always seemed to be something going on in terms of activities if you wanted to get involved.
Evening entertainment seemed ok, with kids entertainment first and live music later for adults.
The hotel had a good variety of guests and seemed to cater for all. There were lots of families as well as young couples and groups for partying,
The location of the hotel is probably its biggest selling point. It is based at the end of a long coastal strip, approx 15 minutes walk to san antonio center, so not far at all for those wanting the night life, yet far enough away for those who don't want the nightlife noise.
For those who like to party Ocean beach club and several similar beach clubs are less than 10 minutes walk away.
I am planning to go back to Ibiza in September... I will certainly be staying at Hotel Hawaii and recommend it to anyone visiting ibiza.

Room Tip: From what I saw, all rooms were lovely, and all similarly styled, however there is one side of the h...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Kirsty_hw2014. Thank you very much for your comment and for recommending our establishment on Tripadvisor. It's a please for us to hear that you had a fantastic holiday in our hotel and to hear that you have in mind returning again next September. We will forward your comment onto our staff.

We are looking forward to seeing you again next month.

cambridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This was my second visit, and once home I booked again for 2015. This hotel is well run and has the most friendly helpful staff. Hotel very clean and rooms are lovely. Someone has put on there review people knock on room door trying to sell tickets for clubs. This has never happend to me or any of my friends who always stay at the Hawaii. The hotel is going from 3 star to 4 star rooms have already been upgraded and are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it all complete next year. Once again the staff are so lovely, you will enjoy this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear diamondsCambridge. Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your second stay in our hotel and proud to know that you have already booked your 2015 holidays with us! We will forward all your kind comments onto our staff.

We cannot wait to see you again next year when our hotel is completely refurbished to a 4 star standard.

Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Just back, lovely holiday in hotel with so nice staffing every area. Rooms lovely but unfortunately our room 320 behind the tree!! Please look at the photos and you'll see what I mean. This gave a sea view through the branches. The lovely receptionist did offer me a change to the 7th floor but I decided not to move as it was easier to walk down 3 floors only if we could not get a lift. Food is ok but repetitive, there are plenty of sun loungers on the terrace, it was hilarious to watch one lady in her rush to get 'her' four loungers at the entrance to the pool area every morning 8am, I ask you get a life!!! My only small small issue was I wish the loungers could have had a back rest so you can sit and read better instead of being flat. To sum up this hotel is very good in a nice quiet area , lovely clean rooms and staff this hotel should be proud of.

Room Tip: Room not behind the tree please !!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Avril G. Thank you for your review and for choosing our Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza for your summer holidays. We are pleased to know that you had a lovely stay in our hotel and to hear that our staff was always exceptional.

On the other hand, we take note of your comments about the variety of the food and about the sunbeds (more adjustable). All your comments are always greatly appreciated to improve our services and facilities.

We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel is lovely, so up to date and friendliest of staff apart from once receptionist who was a right moody mare but you didn't have to see her much.

Rooms-
I'm not a snob but I do like a clean room when I'm away from home and I wasn't disappointed it was so clean and up to date and the view was incredible. We were room 518 and me being scared of lifts meant I had to climb 5 flights of stairs which was a bit of a bummer but probably did me well with all the food I ate!
The air conditioning is really good but only really noticed at night my advice is leave your curtains shut during day as room gets warm! And leave it on setting 2 over night as 3 makes you freezing come 7 am lol.

Food-
A lot of the food is fab although it was a bit repetitive but not bad. I would say there was more variety at lunch than supper so I always had a big lunch. But plenty to eat and the deep fried veggies were also fab!!

Entertainment - for me being 18 and on a family holiday with my partner as well I wasn't really one we could go out clubbing on so we stayed for entertainment which wasn't anything to get excited over but enough to keep you going during the night. There was one act who we're drag queens and mimed to songs which I thought was awful but can't complain our choice to stay and watch.

pool-

It is a mad rush it sunbeds but the ones up the stairs are usually picked later so grab them as quieter and you don't get splashed by kids.

The only big pain I had was we were out of our rooms at 12 there was a room to put your suitcase in but only a small dirty shower to wash in so they booked us into the hotel Neptuno across the road for 34 euro to freshen up by god DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Hotel looks like a prison , the shower was nothing more than a wee pipe coming out the wall the towels were stained and grubby there was squashed flies all over the wallpaper that was hanging off, shower curtain all grubby and still sand and god know what else in the bath!! The room stank ans the floor was covered in what looked like mud and marks I don't even want to know about!! But not a fault to the interur just Dinna waste your money

Overall lovely place to stay and would go back!

Room Tip: Higher the room better view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear dontreallytravel. Thank you for your comment. We are glad to know that you had a lovely first holiday in our Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed your stay in one of our newly refurbished rooms.

On the other hand, we take special note regarding the need of increasing the variety of the food and the need of improving the courtesy room of our hotel. All your comments help us to improve our services.

We hope you give us the chance to accommodate you again.

Intertur Hotels Team

Been to Intertur Hotel Hawaii Ibiza? Share your experiences!