Only one bar which is by the pool, across a small road from the rooms/reception. Pool-side entertainment is constant, very loud... and in French. The evening entertainment is based in the bar and unfortunately can be too loud to allow conversation! Staff are friendly and all speak English. Food is adequate but samey. Wifi only in reception area but free. Hairdryer is free with 20 euro deposit. Rooms vary enormously; we moved 3 times, but our final room was fabulous - double fronted with terrace, but most rooms only have tiny balcony or none. Best are 75 to 78 (we had 75). Aircon is ineffectual but the ceiling light/fan worked well. No fridge or kettle. Easy access to local (cheap) buses and the beach is a 10 minute walk. Nice bar next door 'Buddies' where they have a guy playing guitar and singing (was good), drinks are a reasonable price and is friendly. Hotel next door might suit Brits better... Hotel Blanco I think it was called. Overall we had a very pleasant and relaxed week here, but were disappointed by the noisy entertainment and lack of a quiet bar area. Recommend you get the local bus from the airport (about 7 euros to Marbella) then a 20 euro taxi to the hotel. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hi! Pueblo Andaluz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Hi! Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol