Holiday was top notch, the hotel wasn't half bad either! just be prepared to nibble away at your breakfast hungover as a nun - filled with shame from the night before as the majority of the french over 60's stares you out. Can't describe how nice the buildings are its like a small spanish village within the hotel! Although you'll need your standard grade french homework to keep up with the entertainment.. Rooms are very nice and sparkling. foods strangely not that Spanish either its a mix of fresh local produce and french canteen food. Massive pool sitting outside the STUNNING grounds for you to brush up on perfecting that Olympic worthy backstroke and plenty beds to kick back in afterwords. We got to know one of the spanish reps and he told us 99% of the rooms are owned by a french tour company hence the busloads of miserable french coming and going. the other 1% are filled with unsuspecting brits thinking they're getting a bargain! Not all bad give it a bash. we had a smashing time!
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara
- Pueblo Andaluz Hotel
- Hi! Pueblo Andaluz Hotel San Pedro De Alcantara, Spain - Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surroundings where we can enjoy all the beauty of the south, nearby Seville, Granada, Cordoba and Marbella make this the perfect destination to share sensations with friends and family. Located between San Pedro de Alcantara and Marbella, just 24 km from Estepona, and 45 km from Ronda and just 3 km from the famous Puerto Banus. Refurbished in 2008. 211 rooms with air-conditioning (on request), safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adults pool, 1 children’s pool, pool bar, buffet restaurant, snack bar, Themed Dinner three times a week, Flamenco Show, a magnificent offer for both children and adults. Great additional local amenities and wonderful for golf lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fastbooking and HotelsClick so you can book your Hi! Pueblo Andaluz Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.