This hotel really is a beautiful place. The gardens are quite awesome, so well tended it is like living in Kew Gardens!
The service is excellent, the rooms are great (see point below), beach is next to hotel and is almost private to the hotel (there are no private beaches in portugal, all beaches are public access), the food is amazing.
On the downside, they seem only to have single beds pushed together (maybe this is same everywhere in portugal, I dont know), it is very Expensive to eat in the restaurants - it is superb food but allow 50+ Euro a head to eat every night (plus wine). It is a German run hotel and is well attended by German nationals that do not seem to have the same issues with nudity as the more reserved British (to be fair, the hotel explicitly asks people to cover up in the sauna and the beach, but that is not enforced).
This resort is well attended by the rich and famous, so you can tell it is a 'quality' resort.
Most people we met seemed to come back year after year and apparently you get a reasonable discount if you are a returning customer (so that would definately help on the hotel bill front!)
Basic advice, if you haven't got pots of money, stay away - but if you want a really fanatastic place to stay and gain a few pounds (of weight!) in the process, this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches