I almost don't want to share this because I want it to be kept secret, however, it's impossible not to want to enthuse about this amazing hotel. From the moment of arrival, you are met with such warmth & immediately made very welcome. It's a safe reassurance that your holiday is in good hands. As mentioned by other reviewers, the staff are flawless but never fawning. Each request is met with efficiency & helpful suggestions are made just in case you hadn't thought of them. The staff are trained so well & are genuinely proud to be there. Management are not unseen & make themselves known to guests offering their services. I've never experienced that before, not even at The Four Seasons.
Because we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, we were well looked after, though I rather feel as any guests, they would still be given royal treatment. The heart shaped petals left on the bed was such a lovely gesture.
The rooms are immaculate & so much attention to detail. Plenty of closet space & cupboards. Having sun loungers on your balcony together with the table & chairs is a fabulous touch. I so enjoyed my morning tea out there. If I have one little gripe it's that a docking station for smart phones would have been useful but then was this a ploy by VVP to ensure complete relaxation? The maid service & turndown service was excellent & we so looked forward to our evening chocolates on our return from the days events.
The choice of pools is incredible & the resort sports 9 restaurants. You will find something appealing in all of them. We unfortunately had a bad experience in Arte Nautica, their own beach restaurant. Sadly they seemed understaffed, we waited 40 minutes for our first drink & our main course took nearly 2 hours to arrive & on one dish, the sauté potatoes were not cooked through & the other dish of cod in Provençal sauce was disappointing. The staff apologised & offered to replace but it was too late in the evening so they dealt with the bill, We did coincidentally meet Oscar, the Food & Beverage Director the following day & we mentioned our experience. Oscar immediately took notes & I somehow doubt there would be a repeat & again, felt safe & assured that our comments were treated seriously. Such is the importance to them of maintaining their fine reputation. So I would still urge people to try Arte Nautica & to see favourable reviews.
The grounds are breathtaking & gardeners work very hard daily to ensure they are maintained. I sadly didn't get to use the Spa but plan to visit again so it will definitely be on my agenda. There are daily events held for which you are notified the night before by way of a newsletter delivered to your room with the turndown service.
I would like to give a personal mention to Pedro, Sandra, Jorge (Deputy Manager), Jolita as they were so incredibly helpful & made our stay all the more enjoyable. However, all of the staff are fantastic & it's a rare treat to see this throughout an entire resort. Clearly they are trained so well & made to feel special to work there. Very refreshing & it is obvious management know what they are doing.
I would also like to give Captain Jose & Antonio a mention for their sublime care on our last night. It was a memorable trip. Not forgetting Jorge, our driver.
All tha remains is for the planning of the next trip. Enough said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches