We first went to VVP 6 years ago for a week as a family on a bed and breakfast basis and it was amazing. We had treatments in the Spa and really enjoyed the whole experience - food, beach, landscaped gardens and such friendly staff. It always stood out for us as THE holiday.
This time we went for a week in August, which included my birthday, on a half board basis. We ate in a different restaurant each night and the food was without exception wonderful in every restaurant. We were able to get into the Ocean (Michelin starred) for my birthday - you do need to book. It was an experience of a lifetime - the rose petal strewn table, lovely staff, the extras like pink champagne and cake and of course the amazing food and wines.
We didn't have any treatments this time, but we did once use the spa, which is complementary for guests - robes, slippers and towels provided. Mainly (typically twice a day) we used the spa area in the main hotel, which includes a Turkish, sauna, and ice room. The pool is half indoor and outdoor and has a jacuzzi As there is now a new pool, the 'old' pool was quite quiet - which was perfect for us. The new pool was mainly used by families, and looked like a lot of fun but not enough peace and quiet to entice us to try it. Also, the new build looked like relatively high density.
The steps to the beach are very steep and quite strenuous, but the walk on the beach is worth it. There has been some further cliff falls since we were last there and areas are roped off - but this didn't detract from the natural beauty of the place. There are lifeguards on the beach. All the staff are friendly and professional.
The hardest decision was whether to go for a swim in the pool, or have a drink or just carry on sun bathing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches