Stayed here in late Sep 2012 for a couple of days.
If you are driving from the airport get a sat nav. It’s impossible to find otherwise.
Also while you are there – until you get your bearings keep a map handy – It’s a big resort !
We didn’t get the chance to use all the facilities but what we saw and used was all very nice and 5* quality.
We had one of the new rooms by the new pool which has a HUGE mod con bathroom and dressing area that lead into the bedroom. The living space and bar are well thought out and plenty of complimentary water is available.
There is also a lovely outdoor area with great views and comfy seating. None of the other rooms over looks you but I can imagine when the resort is full people walk around the resort and that’s when you may be disturbed.
Apparently there are quite a few breakfast choices – we went to the adults only area.
It was lovely – overlooking the sea and pools. There is everything you could possibly want for breakfast at the buffet and on the menu but they seemed happy to accommodate any extra requests.
The pool by our room is clearly new and immaculate – the service and food are also very good here.
The pools closer to the beach are also very nice. We had a day by the pool next to the bar. There wasn’t pool side service but the bar was only 15 metres away so not a hardship to get your own. The restaurant here serves nice normal food – pizza, salads, pasta ….
One evening we ate on the terrace where we had breakfast – really an excellent meal in a pretty location. I didn’t think the food would be better in any of the other restaurants BUT on the second evening we went to the Ocean restaurant – it was one of the best meals I had ever had – EVER !
I would go back just to eat here.I was not expecting it to be this good. It is a set menu and served as a work of art not just food.
The whole evening was great – highly recommend it. Book it as soon as you know you are going to VVP to ensure a table.
VVP is a lovely resort – it’s bigger than I expected and you could easily stay here a week and not eat in the same place twice. It caters for couples and families really well. I would happily return for a few days out of season again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches