I have traveled all over the world and never found a hotel to surpass this one. From the moment of our arrival we were treated with exemplary friendly and professional service: escorted to our room (Twin de-luxe garden view) and all facilities explained; then offered a garden buggy tour of the vast, beautiful grounds. The buggies remain on call for transport to any of the 8 restaurants or private beach. Not that we used them, although elderly, we enjoyed wandering through the beautiful gardens, with exotic trees and flowers, fountains and lakes.About 30 steep but safe steps lead down to a private beach with about 200/300 yards of pleasant sand and welcoming sea. The beach has comfortable loungers near the steps and two beach attendants whose jobs include removing towels from long unoccupied chairs. A most welcome service. Not that the hotel was crowded. We went the second week in September and enjoyed continuous sunshine for 10 days and no feeling that we were in any way part of a crowd, although I understand that it gets busy in July and August. The 3 outdoor pools in different parts of the grounds were wonderful , warm and refreshing, and we enjoyed an indoor heated pool that opens out onto one of the outdoor pools. We had all our meals outside overlooking the sea or the lakes and fountains. Food is good in all restaurants. Our room was all one could wish for: there was a balcony with comfortable loungers and a magnificent view over the gardens down to the sea.There was a huge and comfortable double bed and a seating area on a lower level leading on to the balcony. We have enjoyed long- haul travel and cruising to most parts of the world, but this is the hotel we will return to for a relaxing and hassle free holiday in the sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches