Our third visit to this hotel, and we were not disappointed. Here are a few mentions and apologies to those missed. Jolita was a star, when we were not happy with our initial room, she found us the ultimate jewel in the crown, on the cliff top overlooking the ocean...perfect spot! We cannot fault the staff, Ariana on reception, smiling and helpful as always, Samuel in the bar, so glad his son is enjoying school, and Jaoa, Jorge, Manuela, Fernanda, and many more , the names escape me! It's like going back to the family. That is the key to this hotel. The staff create that atmosphere. Yes, the restaurants are pricey, but we are in 5 star here and a short walk out of the hotel will take you to a variety of local restaurants. The Gardeners work tirelessly in the beautiful gardens and we are very happy with the breakfast in the main building, Olga cooks my eggs to perfection. We were blessed with 6 cloud free, blue sky, warm days this time, a bonus! My only gripe is that the water temperature in the lovely new pool is rather on the cool side! However an escape to the Spa did the trick. Nevertheless we will be returning to our "home" on the Algarve sometime in the future. Thanks to all who made our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches