The Vila Vita Parc is a beautiful property in Porches Algarve. The hotel has several buildings and kids clubs, mini golf and the staff is absolutely wonderful. The maids are into your room twice a day, service is above and beyond!
The restaurants in our opinion are way over priced! We are comparing to North American standards. Local restaurants are equally as good and a quarter of the price.
We found that smoking is permitted in all outdoor terraces at Villa Vita Parc, so while eating outside on warm evenings you are surrounded by smokers! It was disgusting! What was worse, one evening while at their German restaurant we had a cigar smoker, who puffed away without a care all evening. We changed tables and it was still disgusting. We were somewhat outside but the area, had a roof over it with windows so the smelly cigar smoke stayed in our vicinity! What was
worse was that most of the offenders were German and British and we know for a fact that they are not allowed to smoke in their outdoor eating areas in their respective countries.We were in Germany last fall and have currently been in London so we know that smokers are not allowed to puff in outdoor eating areas.
Th residence has rooms on the ground floor, great for upping and leaving to the grass or the beach but with absolutely no privacy, the least they could do would be to have sheers, otherwise you had to have the blackout drapes closed all day.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc
- Vila Vita Parc Hotel
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc is Portugal's most exclusive resort, heralded for its timeless elegance and style, unsurpassed range of services and amenities, ultra luxurious facilities, and sensual and lush seaside setting in the charming Algarve region. The Five Star resort celebrates all the best of Portugal, immersing each guest in pampered, personalized pleasures imbued with Portuguese culture and hospitality. THE ALGARVE Location: At the seashore in Portugal's southernmost province and most popular tourist destination, the Algarve is the country's vacation paradise offering everything from stunning natural beauty, gourmet cuisine and fine wines to year-round climate and world-class beaches and golf. Among the Algarve attractions adjacent to VILA VITA Parc are the medieval castles at Silves and Sagres, the school of Prince Henry the Navigator where Columbus studied, and the far western point of Europe. Climate: The mild Mediterranean climate is among the Algarve's greatest attractions. The more than 300 sunny days annually makes it a year-round destination. Summers are warm and dry, tempered by cooling sea breezes; spring and autumn are pleasant and comfortable, ideal for enjoying the region's many activities; while winters are mild and virtually all the rainfall occurs. Getting there: Portugal is the westernmost country in Europe and the gateway to the old continent from the Atlantic. The flying time from most European cities is 2 ½ - 3 hours, from the Eastern U.S. only 6-7 hours. VILA VITA Parc provides transfers from Lisbon Airport, with an optional stop at the resort's wine estate, and from nearby Faro International Airport (35 minutes), which offers frequent connections from Lisbon as well as London. ACCOMMODATION: Set on 54 spectacular acres perched above the Atlantic Ocean with lush, blooming sub-tropical gardens, distinctive Moorish-influenced Algarvean architecture, a dramatic rocky coastline and one of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal boasting an arc of finely grained sand on a small romantic bay with aquamarine water protected by cliffs on both sides. All 173 accommodations are exquisitely appointed with every amenity and feature terraces, balconies and panoramic views of the sea and the flower-filled gardens. Rooms & Suites: Guests may choose from a wide choice of distinguished accommodations including:- 65 Deluxe rooms and 8 Suites in the main building;- 29 suites in the exclusive manor house style Residence including 26 Suites with garden or ocean views, 2 Townhouse Suites and 1 Ocean Suite;- 60 Suites (one and two bedrooms) in Oasis Parc including 7 with Rooftop Terraces; - 2 private Villas with pool with up to 4 Suites each; - 3 Suites at the adjoining VILA VITA Vital Spa Additional Features and Services:- Rooms: Satellite TV, Radio-CD Player and Alarm Clock, Mini-Bar, WiFi access, Safe. - Hotel Services: 24-hour Room Service, Guest Service Centre, Business Corner, Library, Laundry and Dry Cleaning, Limousine Service, Beach Shuttle, Boutique and Gift Shop, Hairdressing Salon, Garage, Babysitting on request. RESTAURANTS & BARS: Resort Dining: The 8 different restaurants onsite serving a variety of casual and gourmet cuisines are complemented by Portugal's best wine cellar and 6 bars: - Bela Vita is an a-la-carte restaurant offering international cuisine.- Adega features traditional, rustic Portuguese cuisine, served by a small lake.- The Whale is a restaurant for all tastes, with a terrace and sea views.- Aladin Grill & Lounge Bar is a fine dining grill room with an open kitchen and distinctive Moorish decor.- Ocean is the resort's signature restaurant offering gourmet dining, a terrace, a winter garden and ocean panoramas.- Atlantico, Mediterranean cuisine with a French and Portuguese flair, opens up to a beautiful terrace overlooking the ocean and the swimming pool.- Oasis Bar, an elegant bar in the main building with a terrace overlooking the gardens serving cocktails or afternoon tea.- Café Bica, on a beautiful terrace overlooking the swan lake, serves a selection of local pastries, cakes, coffees, organic teas and cocktails throughout the day.- Pool Bar, Delfim Bar and Garden Bar, at different spots, serve refreshing beverages, snacks and light meals - Cave de Vinhos an impressive arched wine cellar with more than 11,000 bottles and 1,200 different wine references will delight connoisseurs. Offsite Dining: located a few minutes from the resort, complimentary transfers are offered to guests:- Arte Náutica, at the resort's adjacent beach club, offers grilled fresh seafood and meats served on a waterfront terrace.- Deutscher Biergarten, at the nearby village of Porches, an authentic Bavarian beer garden offering traditional specialties including Paulaner beer, sausages, "schnitzel", "herring", pretzels and "Apfelstrudel". All meats originate from the Herdade dos Grous and are prepared in VILA VITA Parc´s own butchery. VILA VITA VITAL SPAA world of well-being in a luxurious ambiance where guests may choose from the most extensive international menu of spa services, from beauty care and revitalizing treatments to holistic naturopathy, preventive medicine, medicinal cosmetics and pre-aging/anti-aging therapies. The gamut of facilities comprises two whirlpools, two saunas, steam bath and ice grotto. Classes and instruction range from Yoga, Pilates, TaiChi, aquarobics and stretching to personal training. RECREATIONAL AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES: A Great Beach Resort for Everyone: From staying in a completely private and ultra-luxurious suite at the water's edge with breathtaking views, to enjoying an intimate dinner for two in the atmospheric wine cellar, couples will discover romance everywhere they turn at VILA VITA Parc. At the same time, with its extensive range of accommodations, dining options, sports, recreational activities, leisure facilities and special program for guests of all ages, VILA VITA Parc is the perfect getaway for the entire family with something for everyone. Guests enjoy every popular sport and recreational activity imaginable:- 6 swimming pools (1 heated indoor, 3 outdoor and 2 children)- Secluded beach and Beach Club- EnerGym with most advanced exercise equipment- 18-Hole Minigolf- 5 tennis courts- Horseback riding (outside the resort)- Bike rental- Volleyball- 9-hole pitch & putt practice course, 18-hole putting green, plus tee times on nearby championship courses- Water sports including pedal boats, sailboats, windsurfing, laser boats, canoes, waterskiing, diving, surfing, banana boats and windsurfing - Excursions by typical fishing boat to explore the coastal rock formations and grottos- An array of off-property options from typical Portuguese bullfights to paragliding, deep-sea fishing and visits to Sevilla and Lisbon- Children's programs: Natalie's Crèche, for 6 months to 3 years; Annabella´s Kids Parc, 4 to 11-year-olds, and summer activities for 12 and older.Yacht Excursions: The resort has an elegant 72-foot yacht available for guests to go on private luxury sailing trips, of half or full day, along the Algarve's beautiful coast of sandy coves and enchanted caves and grottos. MEETINGS & BANQUETS: The resort has everything the meeting planner is looking for, from unique venues for exciting and memorable events to the latest technical capabilities. The six event rooms with world-class furnishings and appointment can accommodate up to 350 persons for conferences, seminars and banquets. Lisboa Ballroom can be transformed into a special themed ambiance for a company celebration. One-of-a-kind excursions, banquets and team-building activities can be planned at the resort's country wine estate. COUNTRY WINE ESTATE: The Herdade dos Grous (Country Estate of the Cranes) is 1,803 acres of vineyards, flowering gardens, and olive and orange groves where guests can learn about horse breeding, organic farming and the cultivation of award-winning wines. Among the awards garnered by the wine estate is the 2004 best red wine of the Alentejo region, known for its robust vintages due to the soil's content of lime, loam, sand and especially magnesium. Many of the foods served at the resort are produced at the wine estate, and guests often visit Herdade dos Grous for a tour, to relax in the country ambiance and enjoy a gourmet meal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LHW, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.