The Vila Vita Parc is a beautiful property in Porches Algarve. The hotel has several buildings and kids clubs, mini golf and the staff is absolutely wonderful. The maids are into your room twice a day, service is above and beyond!
The restaurants in our opinion are way over priced! We are comparing to North American standards. Local restaurants are equally as good and a quarter of the price.
We found that smoking is permitted in all outdoor terraces at Villa Vita Parc, so while eating outside on warm evenings you are surrounded by smokers! It was disgusting! What was worse, one evening while at their German restaurant we had a cigar smoker, who puffed away without a care all evening. We changed tables and it was still disgusting. We were somewhat outside but the area, had a roof over it with windows so the smelly cigar smoke stayed in our vicinity! What was
worse was that most of the offenders were German and British and we know for a fact that they are not allowed to smoke in their outdoor eating areas in their respective countries.We were in Germany last fall and have currently been in London so we know that smokers are not allowed to puff in outdoor eating areas.
Th residence has rooms on the ground floor, great for upping and leaving to the grass or the beach but with absolutely no privacy, the least they could do would be to have sheers, otherwise you had to have the blackout drapes closed all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILA VITA Parc celebrates the best of Portugal, immersing you in a luxurious and lush seaside oasis with every imaginable service, amenity, activity and pleasure. Portugal's finest five-star resort is the ultimate escape to a pampered world of personalized and diverse experiences, flavoured with Portuguese culture and hospitality. Endless views to the horizon blend with the luxuriant greenery of our gardens and the sparkling blue of the Atlantic Ocean, creating an extravagant display of vibrant colours and filling the air with the sounds and scents of sunny days at the beach. Your holiday destination VILA VITA Parc will not only meet, but exceed the highest expectations of the most discerning traveller. Set on 54 spectacular acres of lush, blooming subtropical gardens in front of a striking coastline, at VILA VITA Parc a choice of exquisitely appointed accommodations can be experienced, from rooms and suites to villas with terraces and ocean panoramas. Perched above the cliff top and located in various distinct buildings, each having its own character and architecture, the different accommodation types exude an air of sophisticated, refined luxury and are all surrounded by a spectacular park landscape offering breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Vita Parc Resort And Spa
- Vila Vita Parc Porches
- Vila Vita Parc Portugal
- Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa Algarve, Portugal - Porches