Stayed at the terrace club last week of september. when we arrived the man on reception was friendly and helpful. i can honestly say the apartments were the biggest i have ever stayed in. It was really spacious and airy. The blinds made it feel very secure and kept the room cool. Main problem was that we were on the 4th floor. The stairs were a killer but the view was amazing. unfortunately we had some very noisy neighbours and we could hear every word, song and laugh got a bit annoying at 3 o clock in the morning.
Amerco de pero was a typicall tourist town lots of restaurants and tacky gift shops. Would recommend catching the bus to albufera for a bit more choice. Villamore was exquisite only there for an hour after the market but would probably stay there next time. breakfast was very basic but nice. the italian restaurant was excellent. didnt use the pool much as we prefer the beach which was literally 5 minute walk. It was a beautiful beach and even when it was a bit choppy it was great fun.
All in all for the money we paid it was a great holiday. Would just add the area around the hotel is very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Club is located along of one the most beautiful stretches of the Portuguese coastline, nearby the fantastic scenery of Senhora da Rocha beach, one of the most beautiful beachs in the Algarve, where nature offers unique scenarios with amazing cliffs and fabulous sea cave. The calm, warm and clear waters provides you with a good opportunity for the practice of water sky, windsurf, sailing, deep sea diving or a pleasant boat trip.We have at your disposal 185 apartments with kitchen, balcony, individual heating services, satellite television, telephone and security safe.Spacious, elegantly decorated and well equiped in order that your holiday activities are made easier. All information requested are given swiftly and pleasantly. Details make the difference... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Terrace Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Club Hotel Porches
- Terrace Hotel Porches
- Terrace Club Algarve, Portugal - Porches