We spent a week here .. Our room was room 733 , It was very clean and well kept ,large lounge with bed settee modern tv but only one english Channel (sky news ) . Dining table and 4 chairs . Kitchen had a microwave , four ring hob , kettle for the hob, fridge freezer , toaster and coffee machine , and ceiling fan The bedroom had two single beds but not very comfy a little hard .large mirrored wardrobe dressing table ,bedside table with lamp and a ceiling fan .Bathroom had everything you needed . Very large balcony with lovely views. . The food , breakfast was continental, bread rolls cheese, different types of ham ,three types of cereal, canned fruit .yogurt , toast jam and honey . fresh orange or mango juice , coffee ,hot chocolate and three types of tea . maybe not everyone's choice but you didn't go hungry. Your evening meal well the same not everyone's choice but we are not in the uk , they seem to eat a lot of fish , we never went hungry, I don't like fish but always found something to eat . Entertainment doesn't bother us we were quite happy sat on the balcony after our meal with a bottle of wine . There are some nice walks along the cliffs just by Lords bar . We walked into Armacao De Pera a few times , We went in a morning after breakfast when a little cooler and got back for late lunch and ate in the cafe at the terrace club its very reasonably priced . The hills didn't bother us but then we come from West Yorkshire so there hills were nothing compared to by us . The 2 dogs well yes we did see them snarl at a little boy on his bike and run after a local with her dog , but we had no trouble with them .It was ideal for us as we like it quiet.There's maybe not enough to do for the younger end that like the nightlife and fast living We would go back we had a very nice relaxing week .
- Also Known As:
- Terrace Club Hotel Porches
- Terrace Club Hotel
- Terrace Hotel Porches
- Terrace Club Algarve, Portugal - Porches
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrace Club is located along of one the most beautiful stretches of the Portuguese coastline, nearby the fantastic scenery of Senhora da Rocha beach, one of the most beautiful beachs in the Algarve, where nature offers unique scenarios with amazing cliffs and fabulous sea cave. The calm, warm and clear waters provides you with a good opportunity for the practice of water sky, windsurf, sailing, deep sea diving or a pleasant boat trip.We have at your disposal 185 apartments with kitchen, balcony, individual heating services, satellite television, telephone and security safe.Spacious, elegantly decorated and well equiped in order that your holiday activities are made easier. All information requested are given swiftly and pleasantly. Details make the difference... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Terrace Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.