Arrived for a business trip on WEdnesday 30th May for 2 nights.
- Staff very good. Most polite and helpful i have come across in my travels both in Europe and Inter Continental
- Cleanliness was execptional, which is good to see these days
- Price was FANTASTIC. Wne through a booking agent, and 2 nights was for less than £100. For a hotel of the calibre, that is unrivalled
- Breakfast was poor. Only warm thing was scrambled egg. I didnt want a 'full english', but some warm croissants wouldn't have been out of place.
- Although the room itself was very good, the heat was over-powering. The area was very warm, so understandable, but the Air Con just couldnt cope. I would NOT want to be here in the middle of summer if the room cannot be cooled
- Only 2 lifts, and upon checking out Friday morning, i waited for 15 minutes, as i was on the 8th floor
I didnt try the restaurant but it looked good value.
Bussolengo is only a 10 minute drive from Verona airport which is good, and a taxi is around 20Euros. Pay in cash and you will get a discount.
Lake Garda is also a 15 minute drive, and is a fabulous place to go and have lunch if you have time. A 3 course lunch with a bottel of Red in a decent restaurant is only about 20Euros per person.
Would i stay again. Definitely if the air con gets repaired.
Well done to the staff there. You run a great hotel, but i must add, that it is not luxury, but do not let that put you off, as it is still very good. I have stayed in some 5 star hotels that are way inferior to this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Montresor Hotel Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montresor Hotel Bussolengo
- Montresor Hotel Tower Bussolengo, Province Of Verona, Italy