This is the most amazing place, ever, period. My husband and I traveled all over Italy for two weeks. This was our favorite spot hands down. Wish we couldve stayed longer. The grounds are stunning and sit a top a hill looking down on rolling hills. The pool is set in the perfect backdrop at the base of the hill. On to the most important part-the food. This meal tops all of our meals during our trip. Our biggest regret is only booking for one night when we should be stayed for 2 or 3. Their whole theme is Olive Oil but they cook with it two different ways. I'd explain the difference but I'd rather you go there yourself and discover it that way. Regardless, their olive oil is amazing as is their wine. We had a four course dinner which featured both. We didn't want it to end. Breakfast in the morning was great and you could sit outside and enjoy the scenery. They offer olive oil treatments for the skin as well as cooking classes, definitely something we missed but will truth for. The whole place was relaxing yet inviting. We can't wait to come back to Italy just for this place and just to stay longer. I do hope it remains a secret so it doesn't become something is isn't but we want everyone to experience time here.
The staff helped make it amazing and we couldn't be more grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Escapio, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany