I was one of the early reviewers of Villa Campestri and have had the privilege of returning year after year. Each experience just gets better and better. If you want peace and tranquility in beautiful indeed incomparable surroundings, fabulous service (nothing is ever too much) and amazing food then Villa Campestri is a must. Now with the added benefits of a range of wonderful massages - particularly in the bamboo grove - a stay at Villa Campestri is a totally holistic experience. It is so quite that when you sit in the gardens you can hear the grass being crushed when anyone approaches. If you want noise bright lights and dancing go to Torremolinos instead as the Villa won't be for you.
Several years ago I thanked the Pasquali family for providing a little bit of paradise on earth and, you know, each time you return it always exceeds expectation. Just knowing that there is such a place as Villa Campestri gives one great comfort. May be one day I can persuade le Pasquali to open all year round!!
A week in Villa Campestri is like taking a holiday for a month and enjoying every second. It is just fantastic. As we approach the winter blues and may be we get a little sad, just turn to the Villa Campestri website and recall the time spent there and know you can go again and again.
Grazie mille a Paulo, Viola and Gemma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, T4B, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany