We loved our week long stay at Villa Campestri! From the moment we arrived we were greeted by one of the many charming and helpful staff and we immediately felt relaxed. We ate in the restaurant the first night and my husband was not feeling well. Dario was so sympathetic and offered solutions such as keeping the food and reheating it later for us. By coincidence I had a heavy cold one of the other days and stayed in bed most of the day. Again the staff were so lovely offering to take up tea to the room if I would like some.
We ate there another night and had some more beautiful food and wine the Villa has to offer. I am still thinking about the beautiful salad I ate there!
Being light sleepers we did not expect to sleep so well! The bed, pillows and just sheer quietness of the hotel allowed us to sleep really well each night.
We loved that the pool was in a different area to the main Villa as it felt secluded with amazing views.
Even though we had seen many photos on tripadvisor before we went, its even more beautiful when you see it in person. We are already talking about going back next year! In the meantime we have great memories of Villa Campestri!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany