Recently had the pleasure of staying at Villa Campestri for the AmorOlio program. An outstanding experience overall, by far best vacation ever taken. Stunning location, meticulously and lovingly restored by the Pasquali family. AmorOlio guests treated like VIPs. Food, wine, olive oil, made a premium culinary experience.
AmorOlio is a week-long culinary experience hosted by author, Nancy Harmon Jenkins, and talented agronomist, Gemma Pasquali. Participants spend quality, one-on-one time with leading industry experts. Participants are immersed in olive oil education and use, hands on cooking classes, wine tastings, market visits, cheese making, vineyard and knife making tours, not to mention harvesting olives and watching them press, filter, and package the freshest, highest quality product you’ll ever have.
I highly recommend a stay at Villa Campestri and the AmorOlio experience. Combined, this made for an unforgettable experience that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort, a splendid Renaissance residence dating back to the 13th century, overlooks the Mugello Valley, north of Florence. Situated on a hilltop, the estate is immersed in a hug lush park with secular olive trees, providing a superb organic extra-virgin olive oil. A loving restoration has been carried out with full respect for the structural form and original materials of the buildings. The rooms and suites preserves the ancient fascination of the residence, thanks also to the period furnishings. Traditional Tuscan cuisine and a special Olive Oil Menu are served at the L'Olivaia Restaurant featuring stylish inner rooms and a striking outdoor panoramic terrace. The relaxing swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the Valley. An extensive choice of memorable activities is available: Oleoteca® to enjoy extra-virgin olive oil sensory experiences, Tuscan cooking classes, Ayurvedic massages with self-produced extra-virgin olive oil and essential oils and plant your own olive tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, T4B, EasyToBook and Splendia so you can book your Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Hotel Vicchio
- Campestri Hotel Vicchio
- Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort Vicchio, Italy - Tuscany