My husband is from Florence (Firenze) Italy and although we have a home in Florence when we come home to visit, we escape from the city, to Castello di Bibbione we love to stay in the converted hunting lodges they are warm, inviting and give you the true experience of country Tuscan living. In the year 1511, Niccolò Machiavelli (who possessed family estates about 6 km from Bibbione in Sant’Andrea in Percussina) bought the Castle and the farmland using it as a hunting lodges, the family converted the hunting lodges into the current guest cottages complete with kitchen and everything to cook with if you so desire, living room, fireplace bedroom and bathroom. The grounds are exquisite. Well located to Toscana and nearby regions. If you are looking for a true Tuscan Experience, this is it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niccolò Machiavelli’s hunting lodge brings back to medieval atmospheres. Surrounded by greenery, the accommodations enjoy a splendid view of the Chianti hills and are furnished with all modern convenience while keeping to the traditional Tuscan style.The Wellness Centre offers massages and yoga classes.At few kilometres from the estate, it is possible to practice horseback riding, tennis, and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Castello di Bibbione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Bibbione Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Bibbione Italy/Tuscany