I had chosen Villa I Barronci after searching on the internet. My husband and I were looking for a place we could make "home base" while we did day trips to the Tuscan region. As were were driving from Rome, I began to get a little nervous----while I had read the reviews, one never knows for sure! The villa was amazing! Cozy, welcoming, and comfortable! The staff was so friendly and helpful! In fact, Antonio arranged to have a small bite for us before we left for the Rome airport at 5:00 am ! The food was wonderful! We ate breakfast every morning (yummy) and ate two dinners which we thoroughly enjoyed! I have always dreamed of having my whole family in italy---finding some place where everyone would be comfortable and in close proximity to places of interest. I have found the place! I know I will return with our children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa I Barronci is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a resort nearby Florence, in the hilly territory of Chianti Classico fiorentino. Villa I Barronci offers double rooms, double superior rooms and suites with all comforts. Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi, restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa I Barronci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa i Barronci Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Villa I Barronci Italy/Tuscany