We chose to stay here to break up our trip between Milan, Genoa and Florence. The contrast between the Villa life and the city life was very welcome after all of the hustle and bustle.
The food, rooms and service were all better than expected. You really do need to hire a car if you're going to stay there as it is rather isolated from public transport. It is a 40 min drive to Siena from there and about the same to Florence, so it is conveniently located for day trips as well as to relax by the pool.
Our only problem was there was no wifi access, which made things a little difficult- apart from that, Villa Barronci is well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa I Barronci is located in San Casciano in Val di Pesa, a resort nearby Florence, in the hilly territory of Chianti Classico fiorentino. Villa I Barronci offers double rooms, double superior rooms and suites with all comforts. Panoramic swimming pool with jacuzzi, restaurant and bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Villa I Barronci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa i Barronci Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Villa I Barronci Italy/Tuscany