A huge Thank you to Monica and her wonderful team at the Villa Poggiale for yet another perfect holiday. My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon last September here and fell in love with the place. As soon as we could we booked to return and no doubt, will again. We teamed a ten night stay here with 4 nights at one of the Villa's sister accommodations, the Residenza Johanna 1 in Florence. Monica kindly coordinated our booking and we received a discount for our full 2 week stay.
Words cannot do justice to the Villa, you have to go and 'experience' for yourself. It is like returning home, a view shared by many frequently returning guests. The scenery is spectacular and ever changing, the atmosphere is a tranquil haven, beautiful rooms and facilities and the service is impeccable. You are welcomed as one of the family and the staff always have a smile and nothing is too much trouble. The food is excellent both at the buffet breakfast - a very good selection is offered and evening meals vary in style from buffet to 4 courses served.
If you stay at the Poggiale I guarantee you will want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica is located in the heart of the Chianti region, only a few kilometres from the historic centre of Florence. The property is classified as a historic villa, finely restored, offering a warm, friendly service and great hospitality: even the smallest details have been carefully considered to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In an oasis of peace surrounded by enchanting gardens, fragrant with roses and plants, guests can sip a tea and start a beautiful day in the country with a good breakfast rich of products and ingredients of Tuscan cuisine, from homemade cakes, honey, fresh ricotta to salami. From April to October the restaurant is open. Each day the chef prepares lunch buffet with typical dishes of Tuscan tradition, accompanied by a good selection of local wines. We organize cooking lessons in Villa. The villa also features a brand new wellness Centre. Guests can now relax in this Chianti SPA accommodation offering simple treatments, essential oils and fragrances made with raisins, olives, citrus fruits and honey. The Villa offers Wi-Fi connection free of charge. The property is the ideal for romantic getaways or holidays with the entire family, in addition to wedding ceremonies, banquets, work breakfasts, meetings, and much more. Children are welcome offering them services and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa il Poggiale Dimora Storica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Hotel Il Poggiale Dimora Storica
- Il Poggiale Dimora Storica Hotel
- Villa Il Poggiale Dimora Storica Italy/Tuscany