Friends who have already stayed at Gabbiano, recommended the Castello stay. I was truly taken by the location and the beauty of the site with its vineyards, cypres and olive trees. The pool area is just a big plus. I would like to comment on the service of Ms. Cornelia Reali. I needed some prescription medecine and although she was ready to go home, she went out of her way to help me finding an open pharmacy and doctor after closing time. She even offered to drive me herself, since I did not know where I was going. During the entire stay I found her team always ready to help whenever possible, making suggestions of places to visit, and even organize a walk around the hills for a small group. I would love to return and spend an entire week, and do indeed reccommend it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful stay in a castle of the 11th century in the heart of the Chianti Classico not far from Florence and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Castello di Gabbiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Gabbiano Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Gabbiano Italy/Tuscany