My husband and I stayed at Borgo Santo Pietro in July 2014 for 3 nights and it was the perfect start to our honeymoon. This place really is a serene paradise- a place we never thought would exist. We stayed in the L'ulivo garden suite which was just the most beautiful suite with a beautiful garden surrounded by lemon trees.The hotel has 13 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and lots of nature to explore. The hotel staff are excellent and very charismatic, they made our stay extra special-particularly Salvatore in the restaurant who was just excellent. The food at the hotel was the best we tasted during our two week honeymoon. The dining ambience on the terrace was unbelievably romantic. We didn't want to leave at the end of our stay- we will definitely return again. A hidden gem and paradise and the owners have got it's offering just right. Beyond 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 13 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino