I loved the whole experience - the decor was fabulous, the gardens beautiful, the food delicious, the spa massage relaxing and our room was one of the most romantic I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. We stayed in the Valle Serena suite, and I would highly recommend it with its standalone bathtub and painted wall mural. The views from the breakfast terrace were also amazing, particularly early in the morning when the mist was lifting from the valley. For more, check out neilsonparc's hotel lust list.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 13 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.