We stayed for 2 weeks in a beautifully restored 16th century convent to explore Tuscany but completely forgot to actually get some shopping done in Firenze so we ended up in Borgo San Felice because no other Grand Hotel allowed our 40+ kg wolfdog in.
I would give the hotel 5 stars solely based on the fact that they did not make a fuss.
Not much I can add to what has already been established, Great romantic location away from all the city noise and yet still close enough to do whatever you fancy in a relaxed manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Venere, Escapio, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena