This charming borgo has been lovingly restored and maintained with a theme park atmosphere. There is a winery to tour, country roads to explore, and a vastly overpriced restaurant. Still, it is an impressive property worth a visit. They bill themselves as a 5 star hotel but that is only if you are grading on a curve. But certainly a solid 4-stars. Our room was quaint and comfy but stuffy. I doubt we would do a return visit here. There are other options in the area that afford more value. But I'm glad we spent a short time here just to see what they have to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.