Just about to leave two glorious weeks at Borgo. This is our second year in a row staying at this beautiful resort. The property is charming. The room was clean and pretty with very comfortable beds. It's conveniently located in an area that is surrounded by great small wine villages, very good restaurants and the best cycling hills you could ask for.
Go to the spa the services are fantastic. I can tell you enough how accommodating the staff was from giving directions to helping us with restaurant recommendations. I will be back!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Felice is a medieval hamlet with rural architecture typical for the Chianti, nestling amidst vineyards and olive groves that cover the hills sloping gently towards the picturesque city of Siena. Today San Felice is a five star hotel, part of the prestigious international chain Relais & Chateaux. Situated in the heart of Tuscany in Chianti Classico, San Felice is only ½ hour driving distance to reach the art centres as Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Borgo San Felice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo San Felice Hotel
- Hotel Borgo San Felice Italy/Castelnuovo Berardenga, Province Of Siena